Kashi® Organic Promise® Cinnamon Harvest® Cereal 22.8 oz. Box uploaded by Jamie S.

BY KASHI

At Kashi, our mission is to change healthy eating from effort to enjoyment. For 30 years, we've been dedicated to making high quality food with positive nutrition, natural ingredients and great taste. We hope living healthy also makes you happy! see more...

Alyssa D.
Sparks , NV
Tasty and keeps me full till lunch, quick and easy breakfast or snack. Good with yogurt, milk or cottage cheese.
Asia C.
Delicious cereal! Great for breakfast or as a snack, satisfying without being too heavy. Love the cinnamon flavor
KRenee G.
Absolutely love this cereal all on its own or with milk. Very tasty and keeps me feeling fueled and satisfied!
Holly S.
Milwaukee , Wi
I thoroughly enjoy kasha products, great flavor and a piece of mind knowing you're consuming a healthy product.
Claire A.
Saint louis , MO
I love this! It's like a healthy version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch. I feel like a kid without any of the guilt.
Whitney M.
Tastes great and is a healthy alternative to most other breakfast cereals. Very filling for the whole morning.
Ashley W.
My husband loves this cereal and we always have a box in the pantry. The kids want to eat daddy's cereal too.
Rebecca D C.
Its flavor is wonderful and it has high enough protein and fiber that it doesn't aggravate my hypoglycemia.
Megan R.
Oklahoma City
These are great. Not horrible
In sugar either! I like them as a quick snack or with a little coconut milk.
Tejveer P.
Turlock, CA
Perfect blend of flavors. So cinammony for the winter too. We love it with cold cold milk it's so crunchy