Kashi® Organic Promise® Cinnamon Harvest® Cereal 22.8 oz. Box uploaded by Jamie S.

BY KASHI

At Kashi, our mission is to change healthy eating from effort to enjoyment. For 30 years, we've been dedicated to making high quality food with positive nutrition, natural ingredients and great taste. We hope living healthy also makes you happy! see more...

M C J.
Huntersville, NC
I love this cereal. I like that it is not frosted or too sweet. I love the cinnamon flavor. It is very filling. GOod source of fiber. I have to watch it or my child will eat it all up and not leave me any!
Kasia B.
Redmond, WA
Great price, yummy as a snack, sprinkled over some coconut yogurt, plain as cereal, or on top of vegan ice cream. All in all great buy, and is completely vegan! I found mine at Trader Joes.
Carlie M.
Orange, VA
Mmmmmm. I love kashi cereal! It's delicious without being too sugary. I usually feel really guilty after eating cereal but kashi is natural so I don't feel bad after!
Mark O.
Sterling, VA
Taste good. Very yummy. Very heathy. Cheap price. Nice packaging, smell good. Eat this every day. Good for breakfast lunch and dinner. Recommend this for everyone
Melanie M.
Anthem
Of all the Kashi cereals, Cinnamon Harvest is my utmost favorite! Bursting with cinnamon flavor, great start to anyday, or snack to munch on throughout the day.
BEVERLY M.
Milton, FL
A few of my boys have gone natural or organic and picked the Kashi Organic Promise for their quick morning breakfast.They loved the texture and the taste.
Cassidy C.
Was expecting it to taste close to Cinnamon Toast Crunch. It sadly didn't but it was still very good. Close to mini wheats with a slight taste of cinnamon
Allie M.
danville
Love this cereal. Good flavor and love the story behind the cereal. I eat this probably 4 times a week. It’s very healthy, I buy it every time I run out.
Elisabeth C.
This cereal is filling and crunchy with the perfect touch of sweetness. I eat it with some unsweetened almond milk for a well-balanced quick breakfast !
Yazia S.
Houston
Nothing better than organic cereal which also tastes amazing. Love the cinnamon flavor, perfect with almond milk, cut apples and sliced bananas. Love it!