Kashi® Organic Promise® Cinnamon Harvest® Cereal 22.8 oz. Box uploaded by Jamie S.

BY KASHI

At Kashi, our mission is to change healthy eating from effort to enjoyment. For 30 years, we've been dedicated to making high quality food with positive nutrition, natural ingredients and great taste. We hope living healthy also makes you happy! see more...

Blake D.
Longview, Wa
If you are afraid of trying kashi cereal I would suggest this one. As the name suggests it layers flavors of natural cinnamon and whole grain goodness. I don't eat it everyday but its a great cereal from a great brand. (This isn't my favorite but its the only one I could find on here that I've had before)
Tess P.
Columbus, Ohio
This cereal is perfect for fall. It will start your day with a full belly and feeling energized and healthful! The cinnamon is a perfect seasonal flavor for fall and winter. I also love adding this cereal to yogurt for a sweeter treat. Definitely try some!
Angelica W.
I LOOOVE this cereal. I'm always conscious of what I'm putting into my body and those of my family. I buy this from my local Walmart at a very reasonable price (eating right can be expensive!), and the fact that it's organic and not loaded down with a ton of sugar is great, plus my son loves it too!
Kaitlyn K.
Greensburg, PA
Kashi's Cinnamon Harvest Cereal is awesome. I love the taste. The sweetness of the cereal is great because it seems unhealthy but isn't. The fiber in the cereal is somewhat too much but if that's what you are looking for: I would absolutely recommend.
Lisa S.
Ennis, TX
I have bought and used several of the Kashi products including some of the cereal products. I have to eat a pretty healthy diet due to having gastric sleeve surgery so always looking for something new to try. It was pretty good, a little dry overall but would probably buy again.
Justin G.
Ormond Beach, FL
Best cinnamon cereal in the market! Other cereals like Cinnamon Toast Crunch don't even begin to compare! This cereal isn't the cheapest on the shelf nor do you get the most in each box, but the health benefits and the flavor you get with each box is more than enough to satisfy!
Breeann B.
Portland, OR
Kashi has a great line up for breakfast cereals as a healthy and nutritious option for the start of the day. Great taste and great product! I love the Cinnamon, but I've tried a few different flavors and I can't say I've tried a bad product yet!
Lauren W.
Morrisville, NC
This cereal is amazing. I love it. It sort of remonds me of shredded wheat but it has a cinnamon taste to it and its loaded with fiber. Careful eating the Lashi cereals if you aren't used to a lot of iber because you just might be running to the bathroom!
Mariah H.
I bought this cereal thinking it would taste like the cinnamon life. I was very disappointed in the taste and ended up throwing it away. It is a high fiber cereal and tasted very chalky to me.
Megan B.
Tampa, FL
I love kashi and they have always been such a great brand... it's hard for me to eat boring cereal that's healthy so this one is defiantly good for me! The flavor is fantastic and this brand is super healthy for you as well!