Kashi® Organic Promise® Cinnamon Harvest® Cereal 22.8 oz. Box uploaded by Jamie S.

BY KASHI

At Kashi, our mission is to change healthy eating from effort to enjoyment. For 30 years, we've been dedicated to making high quality food with positive nutrition, natural ingredients and great taste. We hope living healthy also makes you happy! see more...

Lana B.
Monroe
I'm not a big cereal person because I don't like all of the artificial junk that usually gets put into larger brands. But this one is delicious and doesn't have all of that stuff that isn't good for your body. Plus it's so yummy!
Katherine M.
Rocky Mount, NC
Tastes like a much better and healthier version of Cinnamon Toast Crunch!!! This gives me the needed fiber and boost of energy for the day that my body needs ! I love eating this with almond milk for breakfast and sometimes even late night snacks!
Alexis N.
Hungry just thinking about how delicious this cereal is! I love this cereal so much and have been a repeat purchaser for a while now. Great flavor and great for breakfast, snack, or even lunch when you need a quick pick me up!
Lexy L.
Conway, AR
I want my cereal to be healthy without tasting like it and this with a little honey is great! I usually pick up this cereal a couple times a month and it does not seem to have an effect on my current diet. I found this cereal on Eat This Not That and they had great things to say about the ingredients and the taste and I agree.
Sarah C.
Dayton, OH
Between myself, my husband, and our 4 kids we buy and love every single flavor of this sweet, healthy, crunchy goodness! Great taste and great price! Will definitely buy again!
Sarah C.
Marysville, OH
Love this cereal! Great product, great taste, and quality ingredients! It’s nice to know when you’re buying this cereal it’s not only good for you but it tastes amazing too!
Becca R.
Lynchburg, VA
I can't live without this cereal, it's a real staple in my pantry. Cereal (for me) is an "anytime of day" snack, and I don't feel bad about having two or three bowls ;)
Jomarie S.
Orlando, FL
I love the crunchyness and freshness in every bite of this Kashi cereal. I do find that it is a little bland but I don’t mind it too much as I’m on a diet anyway. I definitely recommend this cereal as an alternative to other sugary cereals.
Jenn B.
Elizabethtown, KY
I like this cereal, and I buy about 2 boxes every month. I like that the cereal is low in sugar, and it is healthy for you compared to other cereals. Kashi is a respected brand, and I feel good eating it.
Jamie L.
Garden Grove, CA
Super light and healthy on the go snack -dry
Or as cereal in the morning to fill you up till lunch. Always full of cinnamon and taste. Super good start to a healthy morning. Purchased at stater brothers.