Kashi Organic Promise Autumn Wheat Whole Wheat Biscuits Cereal, 16.3 oz, (Pack of 10)

BY KASHI

Kashi Organic Promise Autumn Wheat Whole Wheat Biscuits Cereal: USDA organic 50g whole grain 6g fiber per serving 1g fat per serving Non-GMO Project Verified Kosher see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kacie M.
Eugene, OR
Pretty good cereal, especially for a whole-wheat, organic brand. It doesn’t have the crusty white frosting of the original Mini-Wheats, but there’s a light sweetness and the cinnamon flavor is good. It’s not my favorite but I keep it in the rotation.
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I’m in love with this cereal. It’s taste it delicious. I find this in any cereal isle. I will continue to buy this healthy option.
Kirsten R.
Mountain Home, AR
Love this cereal! Great ingredients! Taste is always wonderful with this brand! I️ don’t eat cereal a lot but I️ do love Kashis
Hannah W.
Tabor, IA
So so good! One of my favorite cereals. Great flavor and you get a lot for the price. Always my favorite go to quick breakfast.