Kashi® Organic Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Chewy Granola & Seed Bars uploaded by peggy g.Kashi® Organic Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Chewy Granola & Seed Bars uploaded by Angel L.Kashi® Organic Dark Chocolate Pomegranate Chewy Granola & Seed Bars uploaded by Sara P.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

At Kashi, we believe in changing healthy eating from effort to enjoyment. For 30 years, we've been dedicated to making high quality food with positive nutrition and great taste. We hope living healthy also makes you happy.

💞 T.
Kissimmee, FL
I love dark chocolate, and to pair it with granola bars and nuts is even better. This is my go to snack after a hard day of training at the gym. I have my protein at hand and feel full afterward!
Farrah F.
These are super super good, and great for a quick and portable snack! I tend to keep my pockets stashed with snacks while I'm working so I don't get cranky, and these are the ones I always look forward to having! It's more expensive than the less-healthy snack bars, but I think it's well worth it!
Katy B.
Greenbrier, AR
Purchased these for a quick on the go snack, and I have to say, they're decent. To me, they're a bit pricey since you only get FIVE in a box! My family can go through that in a day or two! I'll be looking for a more affordable option.
Jenna M.
Valley Vlg, CA
I have a REALLY hard time finding healthy granola bars that I'm able to eat. I have severe allergies to specific grains that health food companies LOVE to put in their snacks. I wish I could eat these, however they're not the most delicious anyway.
Amber T.
I got these as a sample somewhere and fell in love. I love that it's naughty but good for you. Perfect for throwing in the purse to help with mid day hunger. No giving in to fast food. I have enjoyed every prouct from this brand so far.
Victoria M.
Yummy pomegranate mixes with seeds and granola is the perfect pick me up snack for me when I’m on the go! I would get this again and again and definitely recommend it to anyone who needs a filling snack that is healthy.
Miracle D.
I am almost 100% sure I like these because of the silkiness of the dark chocolate. The flavor is mild however, there is a sharp bite to the pomegranate; personally, I find it pleasant. I buy these every so often when I want to feel and be healthy yet enjoy a delicious snack. What prevents me from having it more often is the fact that so little comes in the boxes (there needs to be a value sides box with a reasonable price).
Sara P.
Mammoth lakes, CA
I truly wish I could give these bars five stars, I really do. They taste soooo good, they are super healthy and make the crunchy mommy in me squeal when I give them to my son as a snack, but the whole "chewy" part may be a little misleading. They just fall to pieces once you take it out of the packaging, which makes it impossible to eat on the run. That's the only downfall. No eating these guys in the car!
Halley L.
These are super tasty granola bars from Kashi--I get my dark chocolate fix while getting a lot of energy while I am at dance class. The only thing that can be difficult is that these are pretty messy to eat; they fall apart instead of holding together the way most granola bars do. They are also quite pricey compared to other brands. That being said, they are yummy!
Karen D.
College Park, MD
These are very tasty! I was looking for something a bit different than your run of the mill chewy chocolate chip granola bar. They're not as chewy as the Quaker chewy ones. I would recommend these if you're looking for a healthier granola bar with tasty dark chocolate and pomegranate bits in them.