Kashi® Organic Dark Chocolate Coconut Ginger Chewy Granola & Seed Bars uploaded by Angela P.Kashi® Organic Dark Chocolate Coconut Ginger Chewy Granola & Seed Bars uploaded by Linden L.Kashi® Organic Dark Chocolate Coconut Ginger Chewy Granola & Seed Bars uploaded by Amanda R.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

At Kashi, we believe in changing healthy eating from effort to enjoyment. For 30 years, we've been dedicated to making high quality food with positive nutrition and great taste. We hope living healthy also makes you happy.

Morgan S.
I normally like this brand. So I was excited to try this new flavor. Unfortunately they are disgusting. Don't try! Instead reach for another Kashi product. They are chewy and I like chewy bars the only reason for 1/5 stars
Amanda R.
Claysville , PA
I wasn't sure if I would like these at first because their texture is different, however they are very tasty. I eat them as a snack mid day to avoid getting super hungry. They are definitely healthy and worth the price. I typically buy them at Giant Eagle or Walmart. I do definitely recommend these granola and seed bars for anyone looking for a healthy yet slightly sweet snack.
Jessica H.
Baton Rouge, LA
These are greatand taste really good. They are a little pricey. Not going to say they are worth being pricey but they are good lol. I get these every now and then they are ok but not as healthy as they claim. No I wouldn't recommend to others because they are expensive and not everyone can just go out and waste money like that. There is a lot of sugar so I wouldn't consider this a "healthy snack" either people should be very carful and read the labels!
Linden L.
La Quinta, CA
This is a beach bag must for me. I love the taste and it keeps me satisfied from hunger. I buy these all the time for when I go to work or class or if I just want a snack this is perfect and it's great for putting in my beach bag for a day at the beach.
Jennifer H.
This is one of my favorite Kashi products. The blend of flavors is delicious. They always pack so much goodness in their products and maintain good quality and amazing flavors. The dark chocolate they use is so delicious. I love dark chocolate and they definitely always use tasty chocolates.
Angela P.
Norwood , MA
These bars have a really unique flavor. I couldn't really taste the coconut but the ginger and dark chocolate really stand out. I have one as a snack when I get to work. My only complaint is that they tended to fall apart when I was eating them.
Sean H.
Highly disappointed. Dark chocolate coconut ginger sounds delicious (or at least different), but the bar is mediocre at best. The bar itself falls apart far too easily. Most of mine crumbled before they could be eaten like a granola bar, they are so chewy that it felt like my jaw had to work out in order to chew them.On the plus side, while the flavors are somewhat weak, they aren't unpleasant.
Madison M.
Kashi is one of those brands for me that is really hit-or-miss. Unfortunately, these bars are a miss by a long shot. They were barely in one piece and the moment I touched one, it would fall to pieces. I still liked the flavors (especially the chocolate chunk pieces) but it's not worth it to pick up tiny pieces that go everywhere.
Adrienne J.
Washington, DC
I love Kashi granola bars for work. They're filling, delicious, and healthy. I like all of the nuts and dark chocolate the most, and they don't make me feel bloated at all. Great snack for a great value too. I'll definitely buy them again and recommend them to friends!
Kaje W.
Harleysville, PA
Simply delicious for a breakfast bar! Healthy, organic, and delicious, what could be better!? A teeny bit pricy, but that's what you gotta do to be healthy and take care of yourself; Buy the best, buy the premium! The Dark Chocolate and Coconut Ginger flavors are definitely recognized and present. Really delicious!