Food & SnacksGrains, Rice & CerealCereal & GranolaKashi
Organic Cinnamon Harvest Breakfast Cereal - 163oz

Kashi Organic Cinnamon Harvest Breakfast Cereal - 16.3oz

by Kashi

Woven Into The Center Of Our Organic Wheat Biscuits Is A Fusion Of Warm, Spicy Organic Cinnamon And Organic Dried Cane Syrup. Baked Together, These Crunchy Bite-sized Biscuits Will Kindle Your Senses And Satisfy Your Healthy Side. With The Goodness Of Over 20% Of Your Daily Fiber And Over 2/3 Of Your Daily Recommended Whole Grain Intake*, What's Not To Love?

Cinnamon Harvest Combines Organic Whole Wheat Biscuits And Spicy Organic Cinnamon For A Delectable And Nutritious Breakfast That You Might Want To Enjoy Even After Dinner Time.

Ingredients :

Organic Whole Grain Wheat, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cinnamon, Natural Cinnamon Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Is this good for weight loss and is it yummy?
Can you get this in England ? [product:kashi-cinnamon-harvest-cereal]
yes?Octopuses have a closed circulatory system, where the blood remains inside blood vessels. Octopuses have three hearts; a systemic heart that circulates blood round the body and two branchial hearts that pump it through each of the two gills. The systemic heart is inactive when the animal is swimming and thus it tires quickly and prefers to crawl. Octopus blood contains the copper-rich protein haemocyanin to transport oxygen. This makes the blood very viscous and it requires considerable pressure to pump it round the body; octopuses' blood pressures can exceed 75 mmHg.[33][34][35] In cold conditions with low oxygen levels, haemocyanin transports oxygen more efficiently than haemoglobin. The haemocyanin is dissolved in the plasma instead of being carried within blood cells, and gives the blood a bluish colour.[33][34] The systemic heart has muscular contractile walls and consists of a single ventricle and two atria, one for each side of the body. The blood vessels consist of arteries, capillaries and veins and are lined with a cellular endothelium which is quite unlike that of most other invertebrates. The blood circulates through the aorta and capillary system, to the vena cavae, after which the blood is pumped through the gills by the auxiliary hearts and back to the main heart. Much of the venous system is contractile, which helps circulate the blood.[22]
Start your review of Kashi Organic Cinnamon Harvest Breakfast Cereal - 16.3oz!
How would you rate this product?
Lauren C.
Bentonville, AR
Kashi Organic Cinnamon Harvest Breakfast Cereal - 16.3oz uploaded by Lauren C.
Purchased at: Walmart
#weightwatchersfriendly Love this cereal! I need something quick for breakfast that is still filling. This cereal fits the bill perfectly. I knocked off one star because the bottom third of the box is all shreds and it seems like more could be done to prevent that.
Anna R.
Mayfield Hts, OH
What's there to say? Delicious flavor, wonderful crunchy texture, wonderful as a breakfast or as a dessert, I absolutely love Kashi biscuits, and I also love that they made them whole wheat so I know I'm making the right choice for my taste buds and the rest of my body!
Miozotis H.
Lehigh Acres, Fl
Very good and tasty eat this daily, good flavor and texture, rich in vitamins and minerals
Rebecca H.
These are great to snack on or mix with nuts . Added to milk they taste like a little cinnamon biscuit.
Cathy H.
Kashi Organic Cinnamon Harvest Breakfast Cereal - 16.3oz uploaded by Cathy H.
Yummy flavor...great price...purchased at most grocery stores...make sure you read the label for various allergy info...glad this flavor and others do not contain soy...great paired with almond milk for any meal during the day.
Arys O.
bigglerville
We love this cereal at our house and constantly run out. It is more expensive than other shredded wheat but the taste makes it worth it. It doesn't get soggy vet quickly so that's another plus.
Callie K.
Dahlonega, GA
I loved this. I'll admit, some Kashi cereals haven't impressed me much, but this one was great. Just the right amount of crunch and cinnamon!
Jamie T.
Louisville, KY
Just tried this cereal for first time and I really like it. Great taste, but not too sweet. Soft enough to easily chew and it didn't get too soggy too quickly. I also like knowing I am eating something healthy. Definitely will purchase this again.
Kelly A.
Redondo Beach, CA
Really yummy cereal! Makes you feel full and full of energy. Only downfall is the price and the amount you get.
Natasha A.
Hamilton, OH
This cereal is really nice. I liked the packaging in the way that it caught my eye without being over the top. It is really healthy and natural with all the wonderful vitamins. I eat this about every two to three days. The flavor is really nice though sometimes it seems like it doesn't have enough cinnamon in it.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...