BY KASHI

Our New Rise & Shine Vanilla™ Organic Breakfast Super Blend Is A Quick And Easy Way To Fit Well-rounded Nutrition Into Your Morning — No Matter Your Routine. With The Goodness Of Plant-based Nutrition, Including Spinach, Kale And Dark Berries, You Can Choose To Mix This Breakfast Shake With Your Favorite Milk, Fruit Or Other Smoothie Ingredients.

With Its Mix-and-go Versatility, You Might Be Tempted To Hit The Snooze Button A Time Or Two, But With These Flavors Calling Your Name, We’re Pretty Sure You Won’t Want To.

Ingredients :

Pea Protein*, Ground Flax Seeds*, Dried Cane Syrup*, Garbanzo Beans*, Dried Spinach*, Quinoa*, Dried Kale*, Acacia Gum*, Dried Blackberry*, Dried Blueberry*, Cinnamon*, Natural Flavors, Monk Fruit Extract.

May Contains : Tree Nuts.

Alexandria K.
I add this on my smoothie every morning ! It has good flavor and it goes great with most berries for a little extra flavor . It's a little more expensive than a generic brand but a lot more healthier so definitely worth the money .
Sabrina S.
This is such an easy and quick way to start off your morning. I love to add this into smoothies in the morning with other fruits and veggies. This is perfect to just keep in your pantry and make every morning.
Christina D.
Holly, MI
I'm not a huge smoothie person. But this product makes smoothies much easier to drink. I like how it's an easy to understand product. The flavor is pretty good. I would only recommend to those who like smoothies.
Andrea A.
Not my favorite flavor but i am willing to give other flavors a try! I love kashi brand, i love the kashi bars! They are my to go snacks
Jenna E.
Dewitt , MI
Super great smoothies to make for breakfast. These have all the good nutrition to keep me full and focused.
Hanna M.
bowling green
Love these. Want one right now. Can eat every day. Good texture. Tastes great. Recommend them
Jennifer H.
Paradise, NL
Prettttty ok but you would expect more for the price. if i am paying this much in expect there to be more flavor