BY KASHI

Made From Wholesome Wheat Interlaced With Just The Right Amount Of Organic Sweetener, Our Bite-size Biscuits Will Satisfy Your Desire For A Tasty Breakfast. We Start With Whole Organic Wheat Berries Then Steam, Shred, And Weave Them. When Baked, The Biscuits Rise, Creating A Light, Toasty Whole Grain Taste. And With 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Whole Day's Worth Of Whole Grains*, What's Not To Love?

Autumn Wheat Is Organic And Naturally Sweetened. Enjoy A Bowl For Breakfast, And Enjoy The Benefits All Day Long.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Fahmida C.
Slingerlands, NY
This cereal is nice. Taste God to me. But I've had better. These are good if you don't want too much sugar in your cereal.
Anjelica O.
Taste good however a little bit of a weird after taste.. I wouldn't go with this flavor but maybe a different flavor
Jessica L.
I don't really care for any products from kashi. I have tried several and they all seem pretty gritty and tasteless.
Amariah B.
This is my favorite Kashi cereal!! All the goodness of a wheat biscuit but with autumn spices!!!! Gently sweetened.
Sarah G.
Westford, MA
Kashi Organic Autumn Wheat Cereal is a delicious combination of flavor and nutrients. Great value for what you pay.
Nicole I.
Winooski, VT
Like frosted wheat but better! This is my go to cereal all of the time. Hearty and filling and not tooooo sweet.
beth t.
Rochester, MI
A very tasty and crunchy cereal that will leave you feeling full for most of the morning. sweet but not sugary.
Summer H.
Dawsonville, GA
Great ingredients - only thing is that I wish it had a little more flavor to it. Good taste just very subtle.
Mira G.
Alvin, TX
We love this cereal in our house. My son is in love with this healthy food. It tastes great with soymilk too.
samantha r.
Land O Lakes, FL
Love these! Love all Kashi cereals! Delicious, healthy, and FILLING! I would absolutely recommend to anyone.