BY KASHI

Made From Wholesome Wheat Interlaced With Just The Right Amount Of Organic Sweetener, Our Bite-size Biscuits Will Satisfy Your Desire For A Tasty Breakfast. We Start With Whole Organic Wheat Berries Then Steam, Shred, And Weave Them. When Baked, The Biscuits Rise, Creating A Light, Toasty Whole Grain Taste. And With 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Whole Day's Worth Of Whole Grains*, What's Not To Love?

Autumn Wheat Is Organic And Naturally Sweetened. Enjoy A Bowl For Breakfast, And Enjoy The Benefits All Day Long.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Hannah b.
New Port Richey, FL
I love these filling little bundles of wheat! They're filling and sweet. They give me a great start to the day or a late night snack
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I’m in love with this cereal. It’s taste it delicious. I find this in any cereal isle. I will continue to buy this healthy option.
Melissa R.
San Antonio, TX
This taste like fall! It's warm and toasty and highly addictive. Found this gem at target. First time buyer and will re purchase.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I grab these for me and my kids when I go on a run for a second breakfast snack. I got the flavor this season for a fall flavor.
Jen Y.
Niles, IL
Delicious and good for you cereal! I love Kashi and their organic cereals! I buy them often, especially when they are on sale!
Hannah W.
Tabor, IA
So so good! One of my favorite cereals. Great flavor and you get a lot for the price. Always my favorite go to quick breakfast.
kelly k.
Great fall time anytime cereal. I eat this all the time with or without milk. as a meal or a snack. Great flavors all the time.
Kirsten R.
Olympia, WA
Love this cereal! Great ingredients! Taste is always wonderful with this brand! I️ don’t eat cereal a lot but I️ do love Kashis
Molly G.
Annapolis, MD
Super yummy cereal! Even my son likes it and it's great knowing it has such quality ingredients and is very healthy for him.
Lena F.
I wanted to like it more but I'll give it 3 stars. Was definitely filling but not as good as other Cereals from this brand.

back