BY KASHI

Made From Wholesome Wheat Interlaced With Just The Right Amount Of Organic Sweetener, Our Bite-size Biscuits Will Satisfy Your Desire For A Tasty Breakfast. We Start With Whole Organic Wheat Berries Then Steam, Shred, And Weave Them. When Baked, The Biscuits Rise, Creating A Light, Toasty Whole Grain Taste. And With 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Whole Day's Worth Of Whole Grains*, What's Not To Love?

Autumn Wheat Is Organic And Naturally Sweetened. Enjoy A Bowl For Breakfast, And Enjoy The Benefits All Day Long.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on iHerb
Lyndsay W.
Bakersfield, CA
These are my favorite shredded wheat cereal. Sweet without being like candy, the texture is crispy and delicious with a bit of almond milk.
Ashton M.
Watsontown, PA
Yummy! Kashi is so good. The autumn wheat brand is delicious. I love the organic grains, so much better than that round up ready grains!
Taylor E.
Salem
One of my favorite cereals. Just the right amount of sweet but sometimes I add maple syrup. A good organic alternative to shredded wheat.
Kayla Z.
I'm not gonna lie, this cereal is a little bland on its own. It honestly doesn't have much flavor, however I love to eat it with fruit.
Tori M.
P C Beach, FL
This is one of my most favorite brands of cereal when I want something that is healthy and yummy. It is delicious and very affordable!
Marlea M.
Napoleon, OH
First off, my family loves anything and everything KASHI brand! I don't think their price is terrible, and the food never disappoints!
Lisa A.
Joplin, MO
This is delicious and hearty. I love that a little goes a long way. My family loves it in milk and is a great snack in a baggie dry!
Erin G.
Oswego, NY
Another one of my favorites! Both delicious and slightly sweetened but you can read all of the ingredients! Does it get any better?!
Eileen D.
Mastic Beach, NY
I’m in love with this cereal. It’s taste it delicious. I find this in any cereal isle. I will continue to buy this healthy option.
Michaela J.
El Paso, TX
I grab these for me and my kids when I go on a run for a second breakfast snack. I got the flavor this season for a fall flavor.