BY KASHI

Made From Wholesome Wheat Interlaced With Just The Right Amount Of Organic Sweetener, Our Bite-size Biscuits Will Satisfy Your Desire For A Tasty Breakfast. We Start With Whole Organic Wheat Berries Then Steam, Shred, And Weave Them. When Baked, The Biscuits Rise, Creating A Light, Toasty Whole Grain Taste. And With 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Whole Day's Worth Of Whole Grains*, What's Not To Love?

Autumn Wheat Is Organic And Naturally Sweetened. Enjoy A Bowl For Breakfast, And Enjoy The Benefits All Day Long.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Julia L.
San Diego, CA
Just sweet enough cereal with a kiss of cinnamon. I really dig this cereal, though when it reaches the super mushy point, it is practically inedible. This is my most frequently purchased Kashi cereal.
Yuna M.
Cliffside Pk, NJ
This used to be my go to cereal. It isn't overly sweet unlike some other cereal. It's crunchy and doesn't get soggy fast. Great to eat while getting ready for work/class
B NV  .
This cereal is delicious, perfect for breakfast or just as a mid-day snack. Its filling with just a hint of sweetness to satisfy any craving while being good for you!
Luna W.
Fowler, CA
The perfect cereal to start your quick morning , especially when you rushed. Its perfect with soy, almond, cashew milk. And you get all the minerals & vitamins you need.
krista v.
Austin, TX
Huge fan of this cereal. I always add almond milk and it tastes delicious. Highly recommend!
Maria G.
My dad gets this all the time and it really tastes great. its not too thick that makes you not enjoy it and with the milk it gets a whole new flavor
Joyelle F.
Rockford, IL
This is so yummy and to me it is the grown up version of Frosted shedded wheat. This is something that is on the shopping list at least once a month.
Ash S.
Mmm, genetic wheat cereal without the frosting. Granted, this stuff is sweet as is so no frosting required for this to be a tasty breakfast cereal.
Ashley S.
Blaine, TN
This is a great healthy choice for breakfast it's got healthy grains and keeps you full till lunch it's very natural and full of good ingredients
Denise L.
When I first tried this cereal I was a bit skeptical bcuz it smelled ehhh. But one I ate my first bowl added some bananas yummy. I'm addicted.