BY KASHI

Made From Wholesome Wheat Interlaced With Just The Right Amount Of Organic Sweetener, Our Bite-size Biscuits Will Satisfy Your Desire For A Tasty Breakfast. We Start With Whole Organic Wheat Berries Then Steam, Shred, And Weave Them. When Baked, The Biscuits Rise, Creating A Light, Toasty Whole Grain Taste. And With 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Whole Day's Worth Of Whole Grains*, What's Not To Love?

Autumn Wheat Is Organic And Naturally Sweetened. Enjoy A Bowl For Breakfast, And Enjoy The Benefits All Day Long.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Jessica L.
Ridgeley, WV
I love this cereal especially with almond milk and fresh strawberries. It tastes great and has a light sweetness which makes me feel healthy (especially with all the fiber from the grains). I've even gotten my niece to eat it and she's 5.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Delicious. Add fruit for awesome flavor! I have also soaked and added to my smoothies which was awesome. Add chia seeds and soak in almond milk for a delicious overnight oats style breakfast. Also love eating with yogurt. Overall satisfied with this product and would buy again.
Catrina R.
Sacramento, CA
My family loves cereal. I purchased it at Winco for a fairly reasonable price. My son eats this for breakfast at least 4 times a week. I like this cereal because it's made with honest wholesome ingredients.
Melissa T.
N Cape May, NJ
I love plain, non sugary cereals but it's not always easy to find ones that don't taste like cardboard. This hits the spot and still has a lot of flavor without being sweet.
Kathleen X.
Los Angeles, CA
Kashi makes me feel so healthy! I eat this every morning and have lost about 10 pounds in the past year. I buy this at the local Safeway and it is a great value for its nutrition and flavor. Incredibly healthy, and full of vitamins. So glad I found out about Kashi!
Brittany F.
New Orleans, LA
Where do I start? This is my go-to breakfast cereal. Sweet and flavorful, but still an adult cereal. I don't feel overwhelmed with sugar when I eat this product. It helps you feel full and sustain you through lunch. Love Kashi products, this one is no different.
Sally J.
Can't go wrong with Kashi, especially their wholesome, filling cereals. Very tasty especially with almond milk! A great late night snack, or any time of the day you want a crunchy, sweet, cereal treat. Love Kashi and will stick with their products!
Amanda R.
Kashi provides healthy, delicious choices for breakfast. While, the products cost more than your traditional cereals, you are getting a more quality product that you can feel good about putting into your body.
Ophelia H.
I love the flavor of this cereal! I love the texture of it too, until it gets soggy and then it's terrible! I just stick to smaller portions though so they don't have as long to get soggy.
Amy M.
Jonesboro, AR
This is my all-time favorite cereal. Low in fat, low in sodium and high in flavor. It's super filling and, pared with almond milk, makes for a healthy breakfast.