BY KASHI

Made From Wholesome Wheat Interlaced With Just The Right Amount Of Organic Sweetener, Our Bite-size Biscuits Will Satisfy Your Desire For A Tasty Breakfast. We Start With Whole Organic Wheat Berries Then Steam, Shred, And Weave Them. When Baked, The Biscuits Rise, Creating A Light, Toasty Whole Grain Taste. And With 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Whole Day's Worth Of Whole Grains*, What's Not To Love?

Autumn Wheat Is Organic And Naturally Sweetened. Enjoy A Bowl For Breakfast, And Enjoy The Benefits All Day Long.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Sierra  B.
Raleigh, NC
Love this cereal as a healthy alternative to shredded wheat or frosted shredded mini wheats. It comes in a few different delicious flavors and this one is great. It is a little more pricey than other cereals since it is organic but it is healthy and filling for breakfast.
Adelle M.
I like Kashi brand cereals. They really know how to add good flavor plus healthy options. It's a great breakfast option. There is nothing i really dislike about it. Autumn wheat is a delicious flavor too! Give it a try! I guarantee you will like it
Amber M.
Norfolk, VA
My other favorite Kashi cereal!! I just wish they were all organic like this one. I have bought this one many times and will continue to buy it. Great flavor, but not overpowering. Kashi, please make the rest of your cereals organic again.
Cyndy B.
Springfield, OR
Of all of the Kashi Cereals, this is by far my favorite. I always make sure I have some in my cupboard. I will eat this with or without milk, in a bowl or just munching out of the box. Some may find Kashi expensive, but it is worth every penny.
Jonathan K.
Reno, NV
For hippie cereal, this is actually pretty good. That is, if you don't mind cereal that isn't super sweet. It's like more organic-tasting frosted shredded wheat cereals but without the frosting but an inherent sweetness that can be detected if you look hard enough.
Sarah G.
I really enjoyed this cereal. It has a good flavor plus it is better for you then most of the other cereals on the market. The price is pretty decent for what comes in the box. I would definitely recommend this cereal.
Taylor M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Love Kashi cereals. They are made with hearty ingredients that will actually fill you up until lunchtime. Tastes delicious and is not make with as much sugar as other cereals. Kashi has a great variety of flavors to choose from and are easily avaialble.
Anna S.
Honolulu, HI
I love Kashi cereals. They are delicious and not entirely the worst breakfast option. They are a little more expensive then some other brands but they pack more flavor and have better ingredients. I think everyone should give these a try next time!
Kayla C.
I hate sugary cereal so Kashi is where it's at. I eat this on the weekends when I actually have time to eat breakfast. It's good with vanilla or regular almond Milk. It's also good to add fruit or to eat with some yogurt is you're risky.
Jessica R.
Ridgeley, WV
I love this cereal especially with almond milk and fresh strawberries. It tastes great and has a light sweetness which makes me feel healthy (especially with all the fiber from the grains). I've even gotten my niece to eat it and she's 5.