BY KASHI

Made From Wholesome Wheat Interlaced With Just The Right Amount Of Organic Sweetener, Our Bite-size Biscuits Will Satisfy Your Desire For A Tasty Breakfast. We Start With Whole Organic Wheat Berries Then Steam, Shred, And Weave Them. When Baked, The Biscuits Rise, Creating A Light, Toasty Whole Grain Taste. And With 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Whole Day's Worth Of Whole Grains*, What's Not To Love?

Autumn Wheat Is Organic And Naturally Sweetened. Enjoy A Bowl For Breakfast, And Enjoy The Benefits All Day Long.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Angie P.
I regularly switch up my cereal choices since I get bored easily & since I've been trying to eat me organic, when I saw this at the store, I picked it up. I normally go for Cheerios or Honey Bunches of Oats & did not like this Wheatie texture at all. A little too hard if not left in the milk long enough because of its thick size & a soggy, oatmeal-like look if left in too long (gag).
Sharri R.
Gilbert
We've been buying this cereal for years now. My kids love it and i don't feel bad about allowing them to have cereal one in a while with kashi. This cereal has a good crunch and delicious flavor. We buy it at target every time because of the sale prices . Always our go to
Laura L.
Kashi cereals (all the flavors!) are my favorites. I think they do a great job of keeping me full until lunch time without all the added sugar. Also, this is a snack I can feel good about if I decide to have a little bowl after lunch. Definitely worth the slightly higher price tag!
Payton T.
Hendersonville, TN
Love this cereal. This is my morning go-to. I usually toss in an activia yogurt and almond milk. This will without a doubt leave you feeling full until lunch. You won't feel unsatisfied. This cereal was first recommended by a nutritionist
Alyssa L.
Baton Rouge la
These used to make me feel like an old healthy grandma but now I have no shame. These taste amazing, and don't cut your mouth and tongue like lucky charms. The price is on point and I feel happy healthy and whole eating them.
abbie c.
I love Kashi’s line of cereals. If your looking for something a little healthier for you this is the way to go! Kashi cereals have nutritional value and are so good! Way better than those sugary cereals. I reccomend.
Brooke M.
If there's one thing Kashi does right, it's cereal. The flavors are amazing but not overpowering. They have just the right hint of sweet so you don't feel like you're eating cardboard. And the crunch is perfection.
Rose🌹
Mason
Most useful product so far! I saw instant results after using and would 100% definitely buy again! I completely recommend to anyone and everyone! I was completely surprised by the results it gave me!
Lidiya A.
I love this cereal! A serving of this keeps me full the entire morning and I have no need for additional snacks after this. This is not as overpoweringly sweet as the Mini Wheats are, the texture is more fine and refined and this tastes great with both soymilk and almond milk, as well as regular milk. The fact that this is organic is very attractive to me and this tastes overall healthier and fresher. I also just put these in little snack bags and take with me to class because they are perfectly bite-sized. Great product!
Ryan J.
I tried this cereal as an alternative to sugar-coated Mini Wheats, and I was pleasantly surprised! The flavor is aromatic and sweet. Not all stores carry this variety, so I try to pick a few boxes up whenever I see it.