BY KASHI

Made From Wholesome Wheat Interlaced With Just The Right Amount Of Organic Sweetener, Our Bite-size Biscuits Will Satisfy Your Desire For A Tasty Breakfast. We Start With Whole Organic Wheat Berries Then Steam, Shred, And Weave Them. When Baked, The Biscuits Rise, Creating A Light, Toasty Whole Grain Taste. And With 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Whole Day's Worth Of Whole Grains*, What's Not To Love?

Autumn Wheat Is Organic And Naturally Sweetened. Enjoy A Bowl For Breakfast, And Enjoy The Benefits All Day Long.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Michelle H.
Lower Sackville, NS
A nice blend of sweet with your wheat. Almost like starting your day off with a cheat meal but not all the additives - we stock up when it is on sale and it is not an everyday meal (as I like to mix our breakfasts up with overnight oats, French roasts, fruit/granola parfaits...to keep your day moving forward start it off by rewarding your body with healthy choices)
Kelly L.
Bend
Kashi It’s such a great brand. I love all their cereals especially this one, and my toddler loves it. I don’t keep a ton of Variety cereals on hand, but I like to keep this one on stock. Fairly priced for a healthy choice
Carolyn D.
Farmingdale, NY
Great wheat cereal and Michelle healthier than most other brands like mini wheats. I love how the ingredient list is short and has no bad ingredients. They taste delicious, especially in almond milk. Excellent prices
Tate W.
Bryant
I ate this for months every morning for breakfast. It’s got just a bit of sweetness but not too much. The reason for the low rating though is because so much of the bag is inedible as it’s just crumbled little pieces of the big pieces and just turns into mush in the bowl. So towards the end of the bag I have to use my hand to scoop out the actual prices of cereal to keep from getting a bunch of shredded cereal in the bowl. But the flavor is good.
Kacie M.
Eugene, OR
There’s nothing wrong with this cereal. And I like that it’s whole wheat, without a bunch of artificial ingredients, and isn’t loaded with sugar. But it is a bit boring and bland; I much prefer the cinnamon version, which has a lot more flavor and is much more interesting.
Kacie M.
Eugene, OR
Pretty good cereal, especially for a whole-wheat, organic brand. It doesn’t have the crusty white frosting of the original Mini-Wheats, but there’s a light sweetness and the cinnamon flavor is good. It’s not my favorite but I keep it in the rotation.
Kessler P.
Blue Hill
Kashi is one of my favorite cereal brands. This cereal has great nutritional value and is full of fiber. A small portion can really fill you up, plus it tastes amazing. I buy this regularly and will definitely continue to.
Tracey C.
Kashi Organic Autumn Wheat is one of my breakfast staples. A bowl of this hearty cereal and a cup of soy milk get me energized and ready for the day.
Bottom line: A definite re-buy.
Sarah P.
Essex, VT
Think healthy frosted shredded wheat. Delicious with just the right amount of sweetness. They are expensive but I think it’s worth it for a healthier breakfast and good Hugh quality ingredients
Angie P.
I regularly switch up my cereal choices since I get bored easily & since I've been trying to eat me organic, when I saw this at the store, I picked it up. I normally go for Cheerios or Honey Bunches of Oats & did not like this Wheatie texture at all. A little too hard if not left in the milk long enough because of its thick size & a soggy, oatmeal-like look if left in too long (gag).