BY KASHI

Made From Wholesome Wheat Interlaced With Just The Right Amount Of Organic Sweetener, Our Bite-size Biscuits Will Satisfy Your Desire For A Tasty Breakfast. We Start With Whole Organic Wheat Berries Then Steam, Shred, And Weave Them. When Baked, The Biscuits Rise, Creating A Light, Toasty Whole Grain Taste. And With 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Whole Day's Worth Of Whole Grains*, What's Not To Love?

Autumn Wheat Is Organic And Naturally Sweetened. Enjoy A Bowl For Breakfast, And Enjoy The Benefits All Day Long.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Wheat*, Cane Sugar*, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Buy on Target*
Kelly L.
Bend
Kashi It’s such a great brand. I love all their cereals especially this one, and my toddler loves it. I don’t keep a ton of Variety cereals on hand, but I like to keep this one on stock. Fairly priced for a healthy choice
Tate W.
Bryant
I ate this for months every morning for breakfast. It’s got just a bit of sweetness but not too much. The reason for the low rating though is because so much of the bag is inedible as it’s just crumbled little pieces of the big pieces and just turns into mush in the bowl. So towards the end of the bag I have to use my hand to scoop out the actual prices of cereal to keep from getting a bunch of shredded cereal in the bowl. But the flavor is good.
Kacie M.
Eugene, OR
There’s nothing wrong with this cereal. And I like that it’s whole wheat, without a bunch of artificial ingredients, and isn’t loaded with sugar. But it is a bit boring and bland; I much prefer the cinnamon version, which has a lot more flavor and is much more interesting.
Kacie M.
Eugene, OR
Pretty good cereal, especially for a whole-wheat, organic brand. It doesn’t have the crusty white frosting of the original Mini-Wheats, but there’s a light sweetness and the cinnamon flavor is good. It’s not my favorite but I keep it in the rotation.
Dani S.
These are alright, but one of the problems I have with Kashi is that, though they claim to be good for you, they taste very unappetizing and flat and often still have just as much sugar in them as other brands. I'm not into that.

That being said, these are my favorite of the cereals and they taste the best.
Kitty A.
Malden, MA
Delicious. Add fruit for awesome flavor! I have also soaked and added to my smoothies which was awesome. Add chia seeds and soak in almond milk for a delicious overnight oats style breakfast. Also love eating with yogurt. Overall satisfied with this product and would buy again.
Angie P.
I regularly switch up my cereal choices since I get bored easily & since I've been trying to eat me organic, when I saw this at the store, I picked it up. I normally go for Cheerios or Honey Bunches of Oats & did not like this Wheatie texture at all. A little too hard if not left in the milk long enough because of its thick size & a soggy, oatmeal-like look if left in too long (gag).
Sharri R.
Gilbert
We've been buying this cereal for years now. My kids love it and i don't feel bad about allowing them to have cereal one in a while with kashi. This cereal has a good crunch and delicious flavor. We buy it at target every time because of the sale prices . Always our go to
Laura L.
Kashi cereals (all the flavors!) are my favorites. I think they do a great job of keeping me full until lunch time without all the added sugar. Also, this is a snack I can feel good about if I decide to have a little bowl after lunch. Definitely worth the slightly higher price tag!
Payton T.
Hendersonville, TN
Love this cereal. This is my morning go-to. I usually toss in an activia yogurt and almond milk. This will without a doubt leave you feeling full until lunch. You won't feel unsatisfied. This cereal was first recommended by a nutritionist