BY KASHI

With Real Nutrition Baked In, Kashi® Cookies Make Your Sweet Tooth Naturally Happy. Enjoy Every Delectable Bite Of Whole Walnuts, Sun-ripened Raisins And The Goodness Of Our Whole Grains.

The Oatmeal Raisin Flax Cookie Is A Soft And Chewy Little Indulgence Made With Real Walnuts, Raisins And Flaxseed, Plus Real Nutrition Baked Right In. Each Of These Smart Cookies Has 600mg Of Ala Omega-3s, Which Comes Naturally From The Canola Oil, Walnuts And Flaxseed.

Our Cookies Combine Our Signature Seven Whole Grain Blend With Natural Ingredients For A Home-baked Taste You Can Feel Good About Indulging In.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Raisins, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Honey, Dried Cane Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Whole Flaxseed, Walnuts, Oat Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Leavening (Sodium Bicarbonate, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Cinnamon, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Invert Cane Syrup, Organic Skim Milk, Almonds, Organic Eggs, Molasses, Sugar, Barley Malt Extract, Peanut Flour.

Contains :  Contains Wheat, Walnut, Soy, Milk, Almond, Egg And Peanut Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Kyesha M.
Jacksonville, FL
These are some of my favorite cookies ever. They don't sale these everywhere but I always get a box when I do see them. I love oatmeal raisin but I needed something healthier and BINGOOOO lol I've been trying everything from this brand, just about, and I have yet to be disappointed. The price is okay, but it's organic, none of it is really cheap lol
Deanna K.
Bellmawr, NJ
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
I love these cookies! They taste like they either have cinnamon or nutmeg in them. I feel like I'm straight up biting into Thanksgiving when I eat these except they're healthy! They're not expensive and I buy them at my local grocery store.
Michelle G.
These are so yummy and healthy! I eat one in between breakfast and lunch when I get hungry but dont want to spoil my lunch. They are really delicious and I've heard they taste even better if you warm them up in a microwave for a few seconds.
JASMINE T.
Altamonte Spg, FL
I love that this cookie has so many healthy ingredients. If you're looking for a healthier option in sweets I would recommend looking into this brand rather most that you see at a grocery store filled with way too much sugar n things not too good for your body. Kashi cookies are so soft and yummy
Emily B.
Manchester, NH
I actually loved these cookies! I am not much of a sweets person but I was looking for something I could grab on the go for breakfast with my shake after the gym. These were very tasty. The flavor was great and loved the fact they had flax in them.
Isabela L.
New York
I did not like too much. Looks healthy in the box but it is not delicious. I would prefer other brand. I still have at home from my last groceries
Candace C.
Merced, CA
Oatmeal raisin bars are delicious and great for long hiking excursions. No trip to Yosemite is complete without Kashi products in your gear.
Aj W.
One of my favorite cookies is oatmeal raisin and now I have a great way to have one on the go or in the middle of the day.