BY KASHI

With Real Nutrition Baked In, Kashi® Cookies Make Your Sweet Tooth Naturally Happy. Enjoy Every Delectable Bite Of Rich Chocolate And The Goodness Of Our Whole Grain Oats.

The Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookie Is A Soft And Chewy Little Indulgence Made With Rolled Whole Oats And Rugged Chips Of Dark Chocolate, Plus Real Nutrition Baked Right In.

Our Cookies Combine Our Signature Seven Whole Grain Blend With Natural Ingredients For A Home-baked Taste You Can Feel Good About Indulging In.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Beans), Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Honey, Dried Cane Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Oat Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Organic Skim Milk, Walnuts, Almonds, Organic Eggs, Peanut Flour.

Contains : Soy, Wheat, Milk, Walnut, Almond, Egg And Peanut Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Delaney L.
I love these. I am obsessed with cookies, and these satisfy my cookie cravings with way less sugar and fat than a regular cookie. I did have a difficult time finding these - they didn't have them at Target or the grocery store, but I found a great deal on them on Amazon.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Super delicious and I find it that it's more healthy than other cookies or so I feel like it's more healthy! I'm happy they came out with different food to try. When I first tried this brand, it was only their cereal. This is a brand I recommend to others to at least try once
Amanda R.
Cleveland
These taste absolutely amazing and they are actually healthy 😍. So it is a win win situation, and they are not really pricey. So if you want a delicious and healthy snack at a really good price, these cookies are a winner.
Tiffany W.
Bastrop, LA
Oh these are to die for!! I absolutely love these cookies! They are a healthy alternative to other brands that have a lot of preservatives.. they are not expensive at all , you get a bang for your buck !
Ann Marie D.
I love these cookies! The chocolate is delicious, and they are actually fairly healthy (for cookies). My only complaint is that each box only has less than 10 cookies.
Megan J.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 4
Soft baked cookies are really not for me. A lot of them are way too soft for my liking. These were perfect! The softness wasn't that extreme softness and they weren't a chewy texture either. The flavor was just right. It was a well-balanced mix. The oatmeal didn't over power the chocolate and the chocolate didn't overpower the oatmeal. A great substitute for those with a sweet tooth. These are non-gmo, have 12 whole grains per cookie and 5g of fat. The sugar is 8g and carbs are 20g. I think that is pretty good for a cookie! Each box only comes with 8 so I feel that makes it easier (at least for me) to hold onto self control when I am wanting to snack on sugary foods.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
Oh man these cookies are seriously so freaking amazing. When I was in high school my mom use to buy them from Costco in large packs because I loved them so much! They aren't your typical chocolate chip cookie. They are thick, packed with oats, more of a "hearty" cookie but I absolutely love the texture and flavor of them. The chocolate chips are dark chocolate, which I'm usually not a fan of - but you can't even tell - this dark chocolate is so creamy, smooth and delicious. So satisfying. Perfect if you want to eat healthier but still have a little treat once in awhile I would highly suggest these! One of my all time favorite packaged cookies and products from Kashi.
Olivia F.
Glendale, CA
Okay these are pretty damn good considering they're not that bad for you. I do love oatmeal chocolate chip cookies. Seriously they're delicious. I do wish that when I dunked this in some milk my cookies didn't completely fall apart
Allie L.
Hoboken, NJ
One of my favorite store brand cookies!!! They are so big and chewy, but the oatmeal gives them great texture. They're a little more expensive than other chocolate chip cookies but you just need one, plus the ingredients are better so you can feel like you're making a good choice!
Christine B.
misoula
Kashi has good products anyway but these cookies are to die for especially if you are on a health kick. The ingredients are all natural/organic and the taste doesn't suffer. The chocolate is dark so that you don't have to worry that this cookie is the healthiest on the market.
Susan R.
Naples, FL
What's your favorite flavor?
Danielle M.
Spanish fork, UT
Which is your favorite kind?
noor a.
northville, mi
Do these have peanuts in them?
Lyndsay G.
davenport, FL
How often do you buy these?
B W.
Garland, TX
Are these high is sugar and/or calories?