Kashi® Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookies

With Real Nutrition Baked In, Kashi® Cookies Make Your Sweet Tooth Naturally Happy. Enjoy Every Delectable Bite Of Rich Chocolate And The Goodness Of Our Whole Grain Oats.

The Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookie Is A Soft And Chewy Little Indulgence Made With Rolled Whole Oats And Rugged Chips Of Dark Chocolate, Plus Real Nutrition Baked Right In.

Our Cookies Combine Our Signature Seven Whole Grain Blend With Natural Ingredients For A Home-baked Taste You Can Feel Good About Indulging In.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Beans), Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Honey, Dried Cane Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Oat Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Organic Skim Milk, Walnuts, Almonds, Organic Eggs, Peanut Flour.

Contains : Soy, Wheat, Milk, Walnut, Almond, Egg And Peanut Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Aisha G.
Vista , CA
These are literally some of my favorite cookies. I'm a huge fan of oatmeal chocolate chip cookies but they are not a popular type of cookie, so I really appreciate Kashi making these cookies. My only gripe is that it doesn't come with very many cookies in it.
Meg F.
Brooklyn, NY
These were actually first recommended to me by my gym teacher after I confessed to her that I'd wanted to lose weight but had a hard time dieting because of my eternal sweet tooth. Anyway, she suggested that I switch to healthier alternatives, and Kashi was the brand she recommended. Actually, she bought me my first box! The cookies are absolutely incredible. Sweet enough to soothe my sweet tooth but not so sweet that I feel guilty. It also really helps that the ingredients are far healthier than what's found in other brands! That certainly helps to alleviate the guilt! Overall, the cookies are absolutely delicious and I'd definitely recommend them to anyone who, like me, wants to be more healthy but doesn't want to give up their post-dinner desserts!
Natasha Carolina Z.
Doral, FL
These Kashi Soft Baked Cookies in Oatmeal Dark Chocolate are great!
They taste wonderful! The texture isn't too dry. They are very soft and very chewy. Love the taste. Great way to get my chocolate fix.
Chocolate and cookie healthy a good combination for me.
Courtney A.
Adams, NY
These are one of my favorite cookies. I love how soft they are and how healthy they are for you. The Kashi brand is always my go to for granola bars and other snacks. I just wish my local stores kept them in stock more often!
Dottie P.
Elizabethtown, PA
They taste really good and fill me up really well so that i don't even want to eat even when I crave something for a few hours. They break apart really easily though which is really annoying but just make sure to bring a napkin when you take them. Great for on the go!
Jenna H.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
If you never eat cookies these would probably be really good…. but for those of us who frequently indulge they taste very "healthy". Therefore on taste I give them a 2 star but on content and ingredients I give them a 4 star… equaling a 3.
Jeal D.
I'm not a huge fan of Kashi. It's super expensive and it just tastes too natural. I like organic but I also like to be able to stomach what I eat. It's not horrible it's just not good.
Erica R.
I like these cookies, but they are a little dry. I'm willing to have the dryness as a trade off for the healthy ingredients. I just dunk them in milk or coffee. :-)
Callista C.
Johnston, IA
These are so filling! I have a horrible sweet tooth, which makes it difficult to avoid sugary temptations, but these make it easier for me to stay on track!
Samantha H.
Salt Lake City, UT
Definitely delicious!!! I would tell anyone with a sweet tooth to buy these cookies!!! They are the best I've tasted for being store bought from a box!!!