BY KASHI

With Real Nutrition Baked In, Kashi® Cookies Make Your Sweet Tooth Naturally Happy. Enjoy Every Delectable Bite Of Rich Chocolate And The Goodness Of Our Whole Grain Oats.

The Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookie Is A Soft And Chewy Little Indulgence Made With Rolled Whole Oats And Rugged Chips Of Dark Chocolate, Plus Real Nutrition Baked Right In.

Our Cookies Combine Our Signature Seven Whole Grain Blend With Natural Ingredients For A Home-baked Taste You Can Feel Good About Indulging In.

Ingredients :

Whole Grain Oats, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Organic Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Beans), Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Kashi Seven Whole Grain Flour (Whole: Oats, Hard Red Wheat, Rye, Brown Rice, Triticale, Barley, Buckwheat), Honey, Dried Cane Syrup, Brown Rice Syrup, Chicory Root Fiber, Oat Fiber, Vegetable Glycerin, Leavening (Baking Soda, Monocalcium Phosphate), Natural Flavors, Organic Soy Lecithin, Salt, Mixed Tocopherols For Freshness, Organic Skim Milk, Walnuts, Almonds, Organic Eggs, Peanut Flour.

Contains : Soy, Wheat, Milk, Walnut, Almond, Egg And Peanut Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Delaney L.
I love these. I am obsessed with cookies, and these satisfy my cookie cravings with way less sugar and fat than a regular cookie. I did have a difficult time finding these - they didn't have them at Target or the grocery store, but I found a great deal on them on Amazon.
Katye M.
Pittsfield, MA
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
If I want a cookie but not feel guilty all while satisfying my sweet tooth I reach for these. I don’t even remember why I stopped buying them but I’m glad I found them again! Its NON GMO, and made with real ingredients. You can definitely taste the oats they are delicious! Definitely reccomend!Kashi® Oatmeal Dark Chocolate Cookies
Sierra W.
Corpus Christi, TX
My dad and I first tried these a few years ago when they were running a sample promotion on their website. I'm not sure if they still do this - but they used to ship one free cookie to you, and the Dark Chocolate Oatmeal Cookies were one of the varieties that you could choose from. I've been hooked ever since! These are a great breakfast snack to satisfy your sweet tooth. When I'm feeling rushed in the mornings I grab one of these cookies and a banana. Delicious!
Peyton H.
New Orleans, LA
I absolutely love these, and always have them around in my dorm. They are great to serve as a healthy snack to grab as I am running out the door on the way to class. They are healthy but they taste so good I almost forget. My roommate has gotten into them now and is so excited when I come back from the store with more.
Julie N.
Fountain Vly, CA
Super delicious and I find it that it's more healthy than other cookies or so I feel like it's more healthy! I'm happy they came out with different food to try. When I first tried this brand, it was only their cereal. This is a brand I recommend to others to at least try once
Amanda P.
These are great, but I always use another packaging option once they are open. I wish they would come up with a different way to package them. I am a repeat customer of these and I love them for my kids. They are a healthier alternative to other brands.
Brenda B.
South Orange, NJ
These cookies are really good! My friends introduced me to them, and although they are not the healthiest option, they are a really good alternative to regular cookies. Be warned, they do not taste like regular cookies.
Amanda R.
Cleveland
These taste absolutely amazing and they are actually healthy 😍. So it is a win win situation, and they are not really pricey. So if you want a delicious and healthy snack at a really good price, these cookies are a winner.
Kelsi E.
I wish I could give this 10 stars! This brand has such good tasting food! And it’s healthy. I love when I have The chance to go buy some of this product because it is absolutely delicious! I think you should go get a box
Samantha W.
Fargo, ND
Ahhh these are so yummy and filling. I often have these for breakfast when I'm in a hurry or as an after work snack. They have great ingredients and are super soft. They are a tad bit expensive, but overall a great product.
Susan R.
Naples, FL
What's your favorite flavor?
Danielle M.
Spanish fork, UT
Which is your favorite kind?
Lyndsay G.
davenport, FL
How often do you buy these?
noor a.
northville, mi
Do these have peanuts in them?
B W.
Garland, TX
Are these high is sugar and/or calories?