Kashi® Mushroom Trio & Spinach Pizza uploaded by Hammami A.

BY KASHI

Kashi® Mushroom Trio & Spinach Thin Crust Pizza.
The seven whole grain company.
14g protein.
11g whole grains.
4g fiber.
Contains 9g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
360mg ALA omega-3.
All natural.
Baby portobello, champignon & shiitake mushrooms with spinach, mozzarella & provolone cheeses with a tomato parmesan sauce on a stone fired kashi7 whole grains & Sesame™ with flax seed crust.
You'll crave our stone-fired, thin crust made with whole grains. Our unique all natural ingredients and inviting combinations let nature's flavors shine through.
Vegetarian.
Cook thoroughly.

• How much do these normally cost? & how many people do...2 Answers
Julie W.
Austin, TX
A vegetarians dream pizza! This pizza is super tasty! It is a little pricey but if you want better quality sometimes you need to pay more. I would say this is more of a personal sized pizza. Its thinner crust more like a flat bread. I recommend this dipped in ranch!
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Delicious and healthy but it tastes so sinful!! I love the flavor of this pizza and I love that I feel like I am getting a cheat meal but it is actually still very good for me and not a diet breaker!!
Shelby N.
Denver, CO
This pizza had a nice crispy crust and a lot of flavor in the toppings. It didn't taste like it was just a frozen pizza but instead a fresh restaurant pizza and I felt good about eating it since it was Kashi.
Doni A.
Belleville, MI
Yeah, baby! My chompers prepared to pounce. But wait! I opened the package and it seemed half of it was missing…..NOT! It’s really small, may be enough for one of me or three of you, but not all of us put together. It’s a good thing I didn’t invite you over for sharing.

This is a vegetarian, thin crust pizza. Real thin, like “I can’t believe it’s as thin as two tortillas wraps smacked together”, but I
deactivated my disappointment when I smelled the fresh mushroom trio.

Pop this baby in the oven, but don’t walk off somewhere to shave your legs or change the oil in your car. Keep an eye on the time because it cooks fast. When you get to the other side of 7 to 9 minutes cooking time, you’ll get a dose of delectable goodness.

The thin layer of Tomato Parmesan sauce is actually the perfect amount, and oh so flavorful. Everything about the pizza tastes fresh as if the ingredients were just purchased from your local farmer’s market. The spinach is divine, the generous portion of mushrooms
are thickly sliced, the Mozzarella-Provolone blend is delicious, and the crust is packed with whole grain & flax seed flavor.
Allison B.
I really didn't expect this pizza to be so good - mainly because their cereals are often bland! But this was really tasty and easy to pick up at my local Whole Foods on my way home. My only issue is the cost - not sure if the price is right for the size/quality.
Priyanka B.
Spokane, WA
I'm not sure if it was my oven or just the one product that I bought, but this pizza came out soggy and kind of gross. I don't think I will buy it again. It was too pricey for what it is.
Tina E.
Shawano, WI
Love! If I could eat one food for the rest of my life it would be pizza lol! This is one of my favorites from this line. I love a good mushroom and spinach cheese pizza. So yummy! Even my picky kids thought it was edible lol. I highly recommend and will continue to purchase in the future.
staci p.
Coeburn, VA
My husband and I tried this pizza for dinner. We thought with just the two of us it would be a quick, cheap, & easy dinner. When I opened the box I was a little shocked at the size of the pizza. It was enough for my husband to eat the whole pizza basically. The taste was OK. A little bland. For the price of 6.99 I don't think I would spend it again for another. I was a little disappointed.
Jessica N.
Orlando, FL
I am a girl who loves pizza and this one pizza did not impress me. I bought it thinking to myself that I'd be a bit healthier but after having this I'd rather enjoy my calories. Pizza wasn't very filling I admit to eating the whole thing my myself which isn't a normal thing for me. It didn't taste bad I'd just rather save a couple bucks and go with another pizza.
Judi W.
Gurnee, IL
I'm trying to get healthier but sometimes I just crave pizza! This is so thin that I don't feel that heavy bloat feeling from eating too much. And the flavors just go together so well! They are a small size (which is really better anyway) and a little more expensive than other pizzas but the veggies and the "healthier" feeling afterwards is wonderful!
Allison W.
How much do these normally cost? & how many people does this feed?