BY KASHI

Kashi® Mushroom Trio & Spinach Thin Crust Pizza.
The seven whole grain company.
14g protein.
11g whole grains.
4g fiber.
Contains 9g total fat per serving.
See nutrition information for sodium content.
360mg ALA omega-3.
All natural.
Baby portobello, champignon & shiitake mushrooms with spinach, mozzarella & provolone cheeses with a tomato parmesan sauce on a stone fired kashi7 whole grains & Sesame™ with flax seed crust.
You'll crave our stone-fired, thin crust made with whole grains. Our unique all natural ingredients and inviting combinations let nature's flavors shine through.
Vegetarian.
Cook thoroughly. see more...

• How much do these normally cost? & how many people does this feed?2 Answers
chrissy p.
chrissy p.
Orchard Park, NY
When you are lazy, tired, cold or just plain old don't feel like it in the winter- keep these in the freezer and pop in the oven, lesser of the evil when you can't prep a homemade meal, and you get a tad little bit of veggies- plus side- does not taste like cardboard!
Eric  H.
Eric H.
Newburgh, NY
Great choice for people that want the convenience of frozen pizza and don't want to have something completely nitutionally lacking. The toppings are tasty and the crust is nice and thin and crisps up nicely. Highly recommended.
Kiernan M.
Kiernan M.
Toronto, OH
Delicious and healthy but it tastes so sinful!! I love the flavor of this pizza and I love that I feel like I am getting a cheat meal but it is actually still very good for me and not a diet breaker!!
Yessica C.
Yessica C.
This pizza was really good, it had both spinach and mushrooms in every bite. The crust was perfect as well as the cheese and sauce. I would buy this again and recommended it to friends and family.
J.D. B.
J.D. B.
N Huntingdon, PA
Foodie Expert
This pizza is AMAZING! Sooo tasty & the thin crust was the perfect added touch & perfect crunch! A little small for more than one person, but it was so good. We'll definitely get again!
Dina B.
Dina B.
Tifton, GA
This is a favorite of my 18 year old. He likes the freshness of the pizza, and the spinach make a it healthy. He wants to eat all by himself, but mom always has to steal a slice!
Marta H.
Marta H.
Watertown, NY
Love the spinach mushroom combinations and the flavor of this pizza is awesome. All my family enjoys pizza night and its so easy for me. Just have the oven ready and voila'
Yarilys C.
Yarilys C.
Saint Cloud, FL
Spinach on pizza is so amazing. I can eat Kashi brand with no guilt. It is SO good! I even got my husband to try and he didn't hate it!! He only ever eats cheese pizza.
Shirley C.
Shirley C.
Jasper, FL
Very tasty. I'm not sure if I'd re buy too quickly. I'm really into more meaty pizzas. However whenever I am I t he mood for veggies....this most definitely will work!
Misha F.
Misha F.
Trumansburg, NY
The crust on this was perfect. It wasn't too doughy and it wasn't too hard. They did a good job with the toppings and sauce, it was spread out evenly.
Allison W.
Allison W.
Foodie Expert
How much do these normally cost? & how many people does this feed?