BY KASHI

Kashi® Lemongrass Coconut Chicken.
The seven whole grain company.
18g protein.
7g fiber.
All natural*.
Chicken breast with broccoli florets, carrots & sugar snap peas, Kashi 7 whole grains & Sesame™ with red quinoa pilaf, lemongrass & coconut sauce topped with coconut flakes.
Say hello to the delicious goodness of our all natural* entrees. Cooked to pleasing perfection, our range of recipes will satisfy your every taste.
Inspected for wholesomeness by U.S. department of agriculture.
*No artificial ingredients.
Only minimally processed. see more...

• Coconut chicken? Any good? 2 Answers
  • Coconut Chicken is one of my favorites, and this looks healthy and ...3 Answers
Shannon F.
Shannon F.
Algona, IA
Foodie Expert
I would say that this is one of the best frozen store bought meals out there. I prefer to make things homemade, however when I am at work and only have a short amount of time I turn to these. way healthier then fast food.
Stephanie F.
Stephanie F.
Foodie Expert
I can only find these and certain stores. But I would buy them over and over and over again. They are great friend you don't have time to pack your lunch for work.
Amanda B.
Amanda B.
Blue Springs, MO
Loved this, ate it for my lunch the other day and it had amazing flavor! I would definitely buy it again when I get the chance!
Kimber C.
Kimber C.
I have gotten away from eating TV dinners and frozen meals because they are usually so full of preservatives and salt, but with Kashi I feel like the ingredients are high quality and the food comes out tasting legitimately good. A little pricy for a frozen dinner but definitely a yummier and healthier option than others if you are stuck at your desk.
Sobridy B.
Sobridy B.
St Charles
This dish was disappointing as I am usually happy with the quality from the Kashi company. I overall found this dish unappetising and less then satisfactory once trading it.
Kimberly M.
Kimberly M.
Petoskey, MI
I purchased this meal a lot when I worked midnights and it would keep me full throughout the night.
Lauren W.
Lauren W.
San Jose, CA
This is a really good tasting healthy frozen entree. It's high protein (18g) and expertly mixes the coconut sauce with lemongrass. It's packed with vegetables and the vegetables taste fresh after being microwaved. Kashi has really made an effort to have their food taste food and this is one of my favorites of their frozen entrees. I highly recommend it.
Bailee B.
Bailee B.
Coconut Chicken is one of my favorites, and this looks healthy and good! How is the taste??
Kenzie M.
Kenzie M.
Coconut chicken? Any good?