BY KASHI

Let Us Introduce You To One Of Our African-inspired Thins: Lemon Chickpea Chili Teff Thins. We’re Going Nuts Over These Subtly Spicy Lemony Thins With Ancient Grains.

Its Bright Flavor Is Perfectly Followed By A Slight Heat From The Chili Peppers. The Multidimensional Tastes Have Us Snacking On These Alone, But They’re Delicious Paired With Hummus, Too.

Ingredients :

Kashi Flour Blend (Chickpeas, Whole Grain Teff, Teff Flour), Tapioca Starch, Whole Grain Sorghum Flour, Brown Rice Flour, Rice Flour, Expeller Pressed Sunflower Oil, Toasted Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Oat Fiber, Salt, Apple Cider Vinegar, Chili Powder, Baking Soda, Onion Powder, Garlic Powder, Turmeric, White Pepper, Lemon Oil, Rosemary Extract For Freshness.

Contains : May Contain Milk.

Talea T.
Vacaville, CA
A thin crisp with a slight lemon flavor. I was hesitant to try this at first as im not a lemon fan but the lemon flavor isnt overpowering at all and adds great flavor! Im always super happy to see vegan crackers on the market and so i had to try this brand. So glad i did. They make a nice lean snack by themselves or with hummus. I also enjoy crumbling them over a salad. Super yummy!!
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
I just got these pita crisps today, my boyfriend told me about them as they are a favorite of his. I have a Hot and Spicy Cheez- It habit. He felt these were healthier. I am really torn over how many stars to give them. Why? They have a five star flavor which I love. Even though at 180mgs of sodium for 11 chips they aren't to far away from Cheez-It at 280 for 25 crackers as far as the sodium content (which I have never ate that many. Yes I count)
Tawny L.
Purchased at: Target
I love these chickpeas chips they're so delicious they are to die for I mean oh my god they're so mouthwatering they're healthy and they taste good that's like 81 in my book and they're affordable I think you can't go wrong I recommend them all the time
Caitlyn W.
P C Beach, FL
Kashi crackers are a good health conscious cracker. They are less calories fat and saturated fat than your typical cracker. They are a little more expensive but worth the money considering the health part.
Matt S.
Mankato
These chips are terrible. The odor is bizarre, the flavor is confusing, there is a strong aftertaste of oats and spice. The ingredients do not complement each other whatsoever. If you want a snack that will live in your kitchen cupboard forever and you are never going to finish, these are it.

The texture is acceptable. Gluten free. Kashi Lemon Chickpea Chili Teff Thins are likely the perfect snack food for people who hate themselves. I would not recommend this product to anybody.
Jezzarea S.
Deer river , MN
I bought these one time and probably won't again. I could barely finish the ones I had. It was edible with a bunch of salsa but the taste just didn't seem to fit with me. I wouldn't recommend this to people.
Sarah H.
These are very strange. It took several crackers before I could decide if I liked them or not. They are extremely lemony. The chili is not noticeable at all. The texture is a little weird. My tongue was very confused while eating these. Overall I found it to be enjoyable, but I do believe that there are only two responses to the taste: love it or hate it. The majority of the people that I have convinced to try it have hated it.
Amanda V.
Columbia
I absolutely love these anything with chickpea is so good for you as well and have protein which is an added bonus for a crisp. The flavor is so good as well and it's not overpowering or too much it's just perfect. Yummmmm
haley l.
Oshkosh, WI
I really enjoy these! Especially with cheeses. Whenever I have people over I buy these and I always get asked what they are because people liked them so much.
Kate J.
Sydenham, ON
As someone who has to eat gluten free, these crackers are soooooo satisfying! They are awesome with dip Too!