BY KASHI

Made With Whole Grain Goodness And Layers Of Tasty, Good-for-you Ingredients, Kashi® Layered Granola Bars Are Delicious Indulgence You Can Feel Good About.

Each Bar Starts With Our Signature Blend Of 7 Whole Grains For A Hearty, Natural Wholesomeness. The Chewy Granola Base Is Then Topped With A Real Fruit Spread And Hearty Nuts. And With 3g Of Fiber, 3g Of Protein And Real Fruit, They're As Nutritious As They Are Tasty.

Who Doesn't Love Savory Peanuts And Rich Chocolate Together In One? Our Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Bars Are Made With Chewy Granola, Roasted Peanuts And Peanut Butter, Then Layered With Real Fruit Spread Mixed With Dark Chocolate. A Sprinkle Of Roasted Peanuts And Bits Of Chocolate Tops Them Off.

Ingredients :

Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Roasted Peanuts, Date Paste, Soy Protein Crisps (Soy Flour, Tapioca Starch, Soy Fiber), Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Inulin, Chocolate Liquor, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Beans), Invert Cane Syrup, Cornstarch, Cocoa, Honey, Acacia Gum, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Palm Oil, Almonds, Organic Skim Milk.

Contains : Wheat, Peanut, Soy, Almond And Milk Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Buy on Jet.com
Amanda S.
Calhoun
I’ve tried several of these kashi bars the dark chocolate one is by far my favorite. I don’t like how expensive they can be for not a lot of bars but it’s always one of my go to snacks especially when im trying to eat healthier.
allie c.
One of my favorites from the Kashi line, and somehow now almost impossible to find. I could easily scarf a whole box of these in one sitting, which is completely unnecessary. I would buy them more often if I could consistently find them. I tend to keep 9 or so different boxes of granola bars around the house since I don't usually have time for breakfast!
Brittany H.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best Kashi bars.  Rich and chocolate-y without being TOO unhealthy.  I don't always want to eat them in the morning - better as an afternoon snack.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I wish more bars were in a box. They're absolutely amazing and make you feel satisfied after eating them. They double as an indulgent treat as well as regular snack since they're healthy but taste indulgent too. Definitely try these if you want something healthy and/or something that tastes like you shouldn't be eating it. Even my husband loves these and he prefers junk food.
Kristen L.
W Lafayette, IN
Healthy absolutely wonderful and taste. These have an amazing texter they fill you up with all the right ingredients and they will leave you coming back for more. This is something that I would recommend for any one high energy and that is watching their food intake such as junk food because this is a health food but tastes like your grandmother made it.
Misty M.
Kashi is a great brand, in and of itself. I do think it takes some getting used to though. I don't think it's for your typical person that is trying a New Year's Resolution of hey, let's eat healthier; Kashi's complex and healthful flavors really sing when you stop eating so much garbage like fast food and preservative-laden foods all the time. After cleaning up my lifestyle and eating, I started buying Kashi products and this is one of them. While I really love their cereal, this snack bar is simply perfect. It's fast and easy, it's delightfully healthful yet a bit like a sugary dessert that you don't have to feel guilty about eating.
Lela B.
Superior , WI
These are so good that the chocolatey yumminess completely satisfied is any sweet tooth I could possibly have and it's full of vitamins and filling goodies. Price is pretty well mediocre too but if there's a sample and you happen to have a coupon on hand, it is a worthwhile snack especially for the kids. The peanuts bring up the protein content which is valuable for someone like me that deals with hypoglycemia.
kate f.
Roseville, CA
These granola bars are an addiction for me!! So Delicious. It has just the right amount of peanut butter and the chocolate is so rich and flavorful. I love the added peanuts on top for a bit of added crunch! The perfect healthy snack that feels like a treat!
Danielle C.
I recently bought this and I was skeptical at first since I have never tried Kashi before, I figured it was going to taste like cardboard. I was wrong, very yummy and in extremely healthy so I'm very picky on what I put into my body. Great tasting and good for you, can't beat that!!!
Chelsea R.
Love these kashi bars for snacks or as a side with my lunch. They're not hard to bite into and the chocolate layer on top is sweet enough to satisfy your chocolate craving while feeling good about it. Extremely delicious and I've tried many flavors! Best time to buy is when they have BOGO otherwise these can be expensive.
Kelsey W.
Seaford, DE
I don't like dark chocolate but was wondering if this is actually good. Taste wise.