BY KASHI

Made With Whole Grain Goodness And Layers Of Tasty, Good-for-you Ingredients, Kashi® Layered Granola Bars Are Delicious Indulgence You Can Feel Good About.

Each Bar Starts With Our Signature Blend Of 7 Whole Grains For A Hearty, Natural Wholesomeness. The Chewy Granola Base Is Then Topped With A Real Fruit Spread And Hearty Nuts. And With 3g Of Fiber, 3g Of Protein And Real Fruit, They're As Nutritious As They Are Tasty.

Who Doesn't Love Savory Peanuts And Rich Chocolate Together In One? Our Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Bars Are Made With Chewy Granola, Roasted Peanuts And Peanut Butter, Then Layered With Real Fruit Spread Mixed With Dark Chocolate. A Sprinkle Of Roasted Peanuts And Bits Of Chocolate Tops Them Off.

Ingredients :

Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Roasted Peanuts, Date Paste, Soy Protein Crisps (Soy Flour, Tapioca Starch, Soy Fiber), Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Inulin, Chocolate Liquor, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Beans), Invert Cane Syrup, Cornstarch, Cocoa, Honey, Acacia Gum, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Palm Oil, Almonds, Organic Skim Milk.

Contains : Wheat, Peanut, Soy, Almond And Milk Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

• I don't like dark chocolate but was wondering if this is ...1 Answers
  • All I can say is yum!! These chocolate and peanut butter ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Rebeca R.
Chula vista, CA
These granola bars are super delicious! They are definitely a healthy option for those who are on the run always! Have them as a dessert or even as part of your breakfast. The chocolaty taste definitely gets rid of my sweet tooth!Kashi® Layered Granola Bars Peanutty Dark Chocolate
Amanda S.
Calhoun, GA
I’ve tried several of these kashi bars the dark chocolate one is by far my favorite. I don’t like how expensive they can be for not a lot of bars but it’s always one of my go to snacks especially when im trying to eat healthier.
Katherine S.
Seattle
This is my favorite type of granola bar the brand is a great quality and not full of sugar I like that you can buy one or a box, I always buy a big box for camping and keeping the car just in case I forgot to eat breakfast on the way to work
Emily P.
Harrisburg, PA
These bars are delicious and a quick grab and go snack! I usually keep one or two in my purse. I have tried several flavors which have all been really good, but this one is my favorite! We will definitely repurchase
jeni S.
Las Vegas
Kashi granola bars are amazing I would recommend them to everyone especially these chocolate peanut ones. Not only are they a very healthy alternative to junk food but they taste like a candy bar or junk food without all the bad stuff and having to feel guilty. I love Kashi chocolate peanut layered granola bars and give them 5 stars!
allie c.
One of my favorites from the Kashi line, and somehow now almost impossible to find. I could easily scarf a whole box of these in one sitting, which is completely unnecessary. I would buy them more often if I could consistently find them. I tend to keep 9 or so different boxes of granola bars around the house since I don't usually have time for breakfast!
Valerie D.
Dover
These Kashi bars are delicious and chocolately without being overly sweet. The only downside is that I always end up with bits left behind in my teeth. They make a great snack on the go, or a delicious quick breakfast.
Soniya V.
Delicious snack taste really good not like other power bars. Perfect sweetness and bit of salty flavored. I am totally hooked with this taste. Highly recommend this product . Also the ingredients are healthy
Brittany H.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best Kashi bars.  Rich and chocolate-y without being TOO unhealthy.  I don't always want to eat them in the morning - better as an afternoon snack.
Amanda S.
Moreno Valley, CA
I wish more bars were in a box. They're absolutely amazing and make you feel satisfied after eating them. They double as an indulgent treat as well as regular snack since they're healthy but taste indulgent too. Definitely try these if you want something healthy and/or something that tastes like you shouldn't be eating it. Even my husband loves these and he prefers junk food.
Kelsey W.
Seaford, DE
I don't like dark chocolate but was wondering if this is actually good. Taste wise.
Christina G.
Port Clinton, OH
All I can say is yum!! These chocolate and peanut butter granola bars from Kashi are fantabuous :)