BY KASHI #71 in Breakfast, Energy & Snack Bars

Made With Whole Grain Goodness And Layers Of Tasty, Good-for-you Ingredients, Kashi® Layered Granola Bars Are Delicious Indulgence You Can Feel Good About.

Each Bar Starts With Our Signature Blend Of 7 Whole Grains For A Hearty, Natural Wholesomeness. The Chewy Granola Base Is Then Topped With A Real Fruit Spread And Hearty Nuts. And With 3g Of Fiber, 3g Of Protein And Real Fruit, They're As Nutritious As They Are Tasty.

Who Doesn't Love Savory Peanuts And Rich Chocolate Together In One? Our Peanutty Dark Chocolate Layered Bars Are Made With Chewy Granola, Roasted Peanuts And Peanut Butter, Then Layered With Real Fruit Spread Mixed With Dark Chocolate. A Sprinkle Of Roasted Peanuts And Bits Of Chocolate Tops Them Off.

Ingredients :

Rolled Whole Grain Blend (Hard Red Wheat, Oats, Rye, Triticale, Barley), Roasted Peanuts, Date Paste, Soy Protein Crisps (Soy Flour, Tapioca Starch, Soy Fiber), Brown Rice Syrup, Dried Cane Syrup, Vegetable Glycerin, Inulin, Chocolate Liquor, Expeller Pressed Canola Oil, Semisweet Chocolate Chips (Dried Cane Syrup, Chocolate Liquor, Cocoa Butter, Soy Lecithin, Vanilla Beans), Invert Cane Syrup, Cornstarch, Cocoa, Honey, Acacia Gum, Soy Lecithin, Natural Flavor, Salt, Xanthan Gum, Palm Oil, Almonds, Organic Skim Milk.

Contains : Wheat, Peanut, Soy, Almond And Milk Ingredients. May Contain Other Tree Nuts.

Buy on Jet.com
Jeni S.
North Las Vegas
Kashi granola bars are amazing I would recommend them to everyone especially these chocolate peanut ones. Not only are they a very healthy alternative to junk food but they taste like a candy bar or junk food without all the bad stuff and having to feel guilty. I love Kashi chocolate peanut layered granola bars and give them 5 stars!
Amanda S.
Calhoun, GA
I’ve tried several of these kashi bars the dark chocolate one is by far my favorite. I don’t like how expensive they can be for not a lot of bars but it’s always one of my go to snacks especially when im trying to eat healthier.
Valerie D.
Dover
These Kashi bars are delicious and chocolately without being overly sweet. The only downside is that I always end up with bits left behind in my teeth. They make a great snack on the go, or a delicious quick breakfast.
Emma T.
These are such good granola bars because they are tasty and also filling! They help last me throughout the day until I can eat a bigger meal. I also trust the ingredients and this brand. I buy these all the time.
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Love the taste of dark chocolate and kashi nailed this flavor balance with the nuts. It is a little pricey but definitely worth the buy when it's on sale because it is healthy and delicious. I would recommend.
allie c.
One of my favorites from the Kashi line, and somehow now almost impossible to find. I could easily scarf a whole box of these in one sitting, which is completely unnecessary. I would buy them more often if I could consistently find them. I tend to keep 9 or so different boxes of granola bars around the house since I don't usually have time for breakfast!
Soniya V.
Delicious snack taste really good not like other power bars. Perfect sweetness and bit of salty flavored. I am totally hooked with this taste. Highly recommend this product . Also the ingredients are healthy
Amanda K.
Chocolate and peanut butter are my favorite combinations. These bars do not disappoint. I would absolutely buy these again. They are a little pricey unless they can be found on sale.
Abby M.
Delicious balance of flavor. Not too sweet and is very good for a light yet filling snack. Of course it's easy to eat on the go which makes it perfect for people with busy schedules.
Brittany H.
Philadelphia, PA
These are the best Kashi bars.  Rich and chocolate-y without being TOO unhealthy.  I don't always want to eat them in the morning - better as an afternoon snack.
Kelsey W.
Seaford, DE
I don't like dark chocolate but was wondering if this is actually good. Taste wise.