BY KASHI

Our Whole Wheat Biscuits Are Baked With Rich Organic Vanilla And Organic Dried Cane Syrup To Create A Blissful Breakfast Paradise. Finely Ground Organic Vanilla Beans Lie Within Each Biscuit And Escape To Drift Dreamily About Your Bowl. With The Goodness Of Over 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Full Day's Serving Of Whole Grains*, You Can Enjoy Wholesome Nutrition With Delicious Taste.

Island Vanilla® Cereal Marries The Smooth Taste Of Real Vanilla With Pure Wheat Biscuits For A Calming Flavor Oasis. So Relax, Pour A Bowl, And Unwind.

Ingredients :

Organic Whole Grain Wheat, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Vanilla Bean, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Cornstarch, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Haley H.
Boulder
I’m getting hungry just thinking about it! Love most of the Kashi cereals but this one is a definite favorite. Sweet flavor and high in protein and fiber- a breakfast (or midnight snack) you can feel good about!
Courtney R.
N Palm Beach, FL
I love this because it’s not just a breakfast food, it’s a snack for anytime of the day. They’re great with milk or by itself thrown into a plastic bag while running late! Plus they taste amazing
Desirae V.
Albuquerque , NM
Purchased at: Walmart
This is my favorite healthy cereal out there. It’s perfect with almond milk and has a touch of sweetness so it’s not overbearing. The vanilla is a great flavor and I even find little vanilla bean flakes in my milk after which I love. Perfect cereal for breakfast or a healthier snack
Jane A.
They taste so freakin good. It’s like an explosion of healthy, sweet, crunch in your mouth. It’s like the adult version of kids cereal. It’s crunchy, tastes good, and it’s not the worst on the the health scale.
Emma R.
Vienna
I like Kashi because their cereals don’t have a lot of sugar or ingredients. However, they don’t exactly taste the greatest. Especially the vanilla types. I tend to eat this cereal once a week when I’m in a rush.
Brooke B.
I’ve been on a health kick lately and as a result it’s lead me to change my cereal that I purchase. Now, I’m not a big cereal eater, but I do enjoy this cereal whenever I have a cereal craving.
Heather L.
El Paso, TX
I love anything vanilla so I had to try these. Pleasantly surprised with how delicious they were and I pick up a box every time I make a trip to the grocery store because they go fast.
Kiyamah L.
So I am currently snacking on this with no milk because it's great alone. But my mother purchased this at first I was upset and thought she was off for buying this due to it not being frosted mini wheats but definitely I like this just as much! I definitely recommend this to you all!
Eryn P.
Belfast, ME
My kids love to eat this warmed up with milk so it gets soft and they pour a little real maple syrup over it like a porridge almost. I love that it is healthy, filling, and I know they are getting a breakfast that will fuel them throughout the day! (Plus it tastes good!)
Caitlin G.
This is my go to shredded wheat type cereal. It has the perfect amount of sweetness with the addition of vanilla. The vanilla flavor really comes out and makes the milk taste absolutely lovely. I enjoy that this cereal has wholesome, real ingredients rather than things I am not even sure what they are.
Jock G.
Of all the kashi cereal variations which do you guys prefer in terms of textire (grainy)?