BY KASHI

Our Whole Wheat Biscuits Are Baked With Rich Organic Vanilla And Organic Dried Cane Syrup To Create A Blissful Breakfast Paradise. Finely Ground Organic Vanilla Beans Lie Within Each Biscuit And Escape To Drift Dreamily About Your Bowl. With The Goodness Of Over 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Full Day's Serving Of Whole Grains*, You Can Enjoy Wholesome Nutrition With Delicious Taste.

Island Vanilla® Cereal Marries The Smooth Taste Of Real Vanilla With Pure Wheat Biscuits For A Calming Flavor Oasis. So Relax, Pour A Bowl, And Unwind.

Ingredients :

Organic Whole Grain Wheat, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Vanilla Bean, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Cornstarch, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Karen G.
Santa Ana, CA
I enjoy this cereal because its crunchy, flavorful and delicious! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone and it sure is healthy for people who are trying to eat better for their health. I have used this product many times and I love it! I hope you like it if you try it one day too!
Melissa V.
Me and my daughter love this cereal 😍🥣🥛 We can snack on it without milk or choose to add milk, either way or taste delicious. I also love the fact this brand has been known to have wholesome ingredients which eases the mind of knowing you are eating something healthy. Will be buying more and even trying new flavors.
Chelsea T.
Seattle, WA
I love this cereal. It has a bit of sugar but I like to add t to plain milk or Greek yogurt as a topping with some berries to accentuate the flavors of those products. Very yummy and good as a night time or morning snack :)
Grace G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Gross texture (like cardboard), and very little taste. However, I feel like they really agree with me, and I am much more regular when I eat these. You can get this cereal at Whole Foods, Target, and Raley’s.
Emily C.
Bought these a while back and had it with soy milk and sprinkled cinnamon on top it was delicious! I’ve also tried it with cocoa powder and it tasted good as well!
Celia B.
These are really good, i like and trust the kashi brand. I typically go for the chocolate, however the vanilla are good too. One serving size is filling and less than 200 calories.
Chelsea V.
Old Bridge, NJ
Kashi is delicious on its own, with milk or used in yogurt. It offers a filling breakfast without all the sugar. It contains a lot of fiber. Because irnos is organic Kashi is more expensive than other cereals but it is worth the price. It is sold in most grocery stores.
⭐️Kelly⭐️ O.
P C Beach, FL
I love this cereal. I prefer the chocolate, but the vanilla is also delicious. I like that it’s readily available at my local Publix and I don’t have to go to a specialty store. I like to eat mine with some ice cold cashew milk!
Alissa C.
Bluffdale
This has a great protein to Fat ratio but it is not the best tasting cereal in the world edible definitely and probably will continue to eat it as far as healthy cereal goes but I don't like how grainy it is.
Laurie A.
St. Paul
Kashi has great wholesome food products. I don't eat cereal often, but this is my favorite! Crunchy and delicious. I love their granola on top of yogurt too. HyVee grocery carries Kashi products.