BY KASHI #67 in Cereal

Our Whole Wheat Biscuits Are Baked With Rich Organic Vanilla And Organic Dried Cane Syrup To Create A Blissful Breakfast Paradise. Finely Ground Organic Vanilla Beans Lie Within Each Biscuit And Escape To Drift Dreamily About Your Bowl. With The Goodness Of Over 25% Of Your Daily Fiber And A Full Day's Serving Of Whole Grains*, You Can Enjoy Wholesome Nutrition With Delicious Taste.

Island Vanilla® Cereal Marries The Smooth Taste Of Real Vanilla With Pure Wheat Biscuits For A Calming Flavor Oasis. So Relax, Pour A Bowl, And Unwind.

Ingredients :

Organic Whole Grain Wheat, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Cane Syrup, Organic Vanilla Bean, Organic Vanilla Extract, Organic Cornstarch, Natural Flavor.

Contains : Wheat Ingredients.

Karen G.
Santa Ana, CA
I enjoy this cereal because its crunchy, flavorful and delicious! I would absolutely recommend this to anyone and it sure is healthy for people who are trying to eat better for their health. I have used this product many times and I love it! I hope you like it if you try it one day too!
Holly Z.
Richmond, VA
This is a really good and trusted brand that I’ve had recommended to me as well. It is delicious and healthy! I’ve found it to be really affordable at Kroger, I have this a few times a week and I love it.
Grace G.
Santa Rosa, CA
Gross texture (like cardboard), and very little taste. However, I feel like they really agree with me, and I am much more regular when I eat these. You can get this cereal at Whole Foods, Target, and Raley’s.
Chelsea V.
Staten Island, NY
Kashi is delicious on its own, with milk or used in yogurt. It offers a filling breakfast without all the sugar. It contains a lot of fiber. Because irnos is organic Kashi is more expensive than other cereals but it is worth the price. It is sold in most grocery stores.
Rebecca E.
Keokuk, IA
I love all of Kashi cereal, they fill me up and they don't make me feel bloated like other cereal does. I know these have good ingredients in them, I try to eat better but in the morning I'm lucky I remember to put my socks on so having a good simple cereal helps a lot! It goes really well with coconut milk.
erica h.
Mount Laurel, NJ
This is a bit pricey, but whenever it's on sale we try to pick up a box. It's delicious and we love how conscious Kashi is about what they put in their food! We love a lot of their cereals, but this one is one of our favorites!!
Nuria G.
The taste of this cereal is wonderful. My only complaint is that it gets soggy FAST. Minutes from when you pour in the milk it turns into mush and completely loses its crunch, which is a shame because the flavor is great.
Erica L.
Davie, FL
This cereal is a better product than the majority of other cereals on the shelf. It is filling and it is sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth, but not too sweet to kill your healthy eating habits. I definitely recommend
Emma G.
I love this cereal! The flavor is incredible, and it's a healthy way to start the morning! I am full after eating this cereal with some fruit that I add to it. I buy it every time I go to the grocery store!
PAIGE E.
Baltimore, MD
Kashi products are a hit or miss for me but this was a definite hit. I think it's delicious especially if you add some fresh fruit. It's not heavy or too sugary. You can buy it at any grocery store, super yummy!