Kashi® Indigo Morning Organic Corn Cereal uploaded by Hannah B.

BY KASHI

Enjoy This Tasty Organic Pairing! A Delicious Blend Of Puffed Golden Corn Flakes With Real Blueberries And Blackberries, Bursting With Tangy Sweet Flavor.

Ingredients :

Organic Whole Grain Corn, Organic Dried Cane Syrup, Organic Freeze-dried Blackberries, Organic Freeze-dried Blueberries, Salt, Organic Molasses, Natural Flavor, Organic Vanilla Extract.

• Are these really good? What is your favorite kashi brand?1 Answers
  • I am new to Kashi products and where I shop doesn't have ...1 Answers
Amariah B.
This used to be my favorite Kashi cereal but I think they must’ve changed the recipe. The corn pops are tougher with corn skin than I remember. And I though it used to be a bit sweeter. Not as satisfying as it used to be. :(
lucy r.
philadelphia
This cereal tastes so good! The problem is they don’t add enough dry fruit into the box and it’s always on top. It’s a healthy alternative for sugary cereals. Dairy-free yogurt goes perfect with this cereal!
LauRen F.
Redding, CA
Tasty and delicious and healthy. A good quick breakfast that I can feel good about. Knowing I’m feeding my body with good for me foods. Doesn’t take much effort to get ready which is perfect for morning
stefanie b.
Helena, AL
I don’t often eat cereal but when I do I always pick Koszy it’s an all natural brand with really great amount of fiber. It’s good and Almond milk but also good on top of yogurt.
Nicky G.
Gastonia
I like this brand of cereal definitely owe healthier choice of cereals I eat it as a snack sometimes for breakfast with coconut milk I had a little more fruit to it has a great flavor nice crunchy flakes I would definitely recommend this as a dry snack or as a breakfast
Kristy G.
So seriously and wonderfully crunchy and does not go soggy easily! I love indigo morning. Not overly sweet, it tastes delicious and healthy without pumping me full of sugar to set me up for a crash later on. Great quality, I just wish there was more fruit!
Macy M.
Medina OH
Favorite cereal. I love that it’s organic. The sugar is kind of high but the natural fruit is delicious. I even use it as a topping for yogurt. It’s filling. It leaves the milk purple which is fun for kids.
Gabriella R.
Brentwood
I love cereal with a granola crunch and Kashia cereal is definitely one of my favorite brands that has a delicious sweet granola taste. This was my first time trying Kashi products but I will definitely be coming back for more
Allie P.
Pocono Lake , PA
Kashi makes the best cereals I've ever tried. Even my kids love Kashi which if you have kids you know that's a big deal. When I start my day with Kashi I feel full longer and I feel satisfied. It's natural so you never have to wonder what kind of unhealthy stuff is hiding in the cereal. I couldn't recommend Kashi as a whole brand enough
Ruru A.
Dearborn Hts, MI
My favorite cereal. I used to like regular General Mills cereal but I started to read how unhealthy they were and I went to the health food isle and found this I'll never go back. My stomach doesn't hurt anymore. Doesn't hurt my intestinal lining. And the flavor is awesome it's delicious and you can tell the fruit is fresh and colorful. Have this with organic milk. If you love cereal and want to be healthy start with this.
Amber M.
Zanesville, OH
I am new to Kashi products and where I shop doesn't have many options when it comes to this brand... So where is the best place to purchase Kashi products, or at least get a better variety?
Crystal C.
Stuart, FL
Are these really good? What is your favorite kashi brand?