BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Crunch on this! These tasty bars are sure to satisfy your every crunch craving.

Shawn A.
Reston, VA
I'm not a kashi lover. I think it's just because there are many I haven't tried. There's some type of grain in their bars that feels like youre chewing tiny pebbles. They are healthy and taste pretty good. I bought mine from the local grocery store on sale. It was a great way for me to skip breakfast and still say I ate. I have recommended kashi bars and will continue to.
Taylor M.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
Love the Kashi granola bars. There is a great variety of delicious flavors and they are full of wholesome ingredients. A lot of companies are trying to sell "health" bars but these are truly healthy. They don't have too much sugar and taste delicious!
TJ D.
Ocean Springs, MS
Kashi has not been my favorite company and these bars are why. I feel that they lack flavor and it just seems that they do not fill me up. I know they are passing the product off as healthy but I do not see the health benefits within these bars. I will find another granola bar to eat.
Marlene R.
Kashi are delicious and especially this brand I love granola bars and these to take on the go are delicious and healthy to snack on I definitely recommend this brand!!! 😍😍
Haylie M.
Raleigh, NC
I'm not a huge fan of crunchy granola bars because I have flashbacks to chipping a tooth on a Nature Valley bar one time, but these are pretty ok. Good flavor and not packed full of bad things.
Violeta P.
Oklahoma City, OK
I looove these granola bars! They really fill me up! I usually eat them 3-4 times a week. I purchase mine from Wal-Mart. They're a good price for being so healthy.
Lizbeth C.
This flavor is great! It's nice and suttle with just a slight hint of honey. It's nice because you can enjoy the textures and flavor of the oats.
Taylor H.
Irving, TX
I love these on the go in the morning just about anywhere! They taste great and aren't very expensive either! They are in most stores too!
Christine W.
Reading, PA
I love this granola bar. I love the honey taste and that it's thin and crispy. Very tasty!
Juliana A.
Love these bars. They keep me full for a very long time. Would eat one for breakfast with some fruit and would be good until lunch. I like how they are hard but can still bite into them without breaking your teeth