Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Emma A.
Lancaster, PA
Love this!!! I eat this cereal with almond milk and a whole sliced banana in it. Sooo good. It’s cheap and filling and healthy!
Marissa W.
Mount Juliet, TN
What a amazing product this cereal tastes so good I eat it as cereal or I pour it over yogurt it is very tasty
Marie B.
davis, ca
Wish I could find this at more stores. Tastes so good and is good for you. It's one of my favourite breakfast go tos!
Kathryn D.
Unfortunately, I was disappointed in this cereal, as well as the Heart to Heart Cinnamon, which I bought at the same time. The flavor was lacking, to say the least.
Amy Z.
Kuwait City
Best cereal ever. Hands down. Honey Sunshine is so mild and delicious. Unfortunately they don't sell it in Kuwait.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This cereal is SO delicious! I really like the texture of the cereal, especially after it's been sitting in milk for just a few minutes. It's the perfect level of sweetness. Best thing....it's GOOD for you. Kashi does such a great job of making cereal tasty and healthy.
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
One of my fav cereals around - not too sweet, not super high in calories, and serves its purpose when I want to snack on cereal.
Ashley L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Yum this cereal is very light and sweet tasting. Had a very nice honey flavor that isn't overpowering. I have bought it a few times in the past when it was on sale at Publix. Kashi does make some cereals that are healthier but this one isn't bad and tastes great
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Our favorite cereal ever!!! Goodness. I discovered it during my first pregnancy and we haven't stopped eating it since. It's the perfect amount of sweet in the morning and goes great with almond milk. It's definitely a staple in our home and we eat it most days
melanie g.
I love kashi but this is by far my favorite flavor. It's sweet but not too sweet and leaves me feeling satisfied