Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber. see more...

Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Tastes great much better than some other healthy cereals not too pricey a great value for the price.  I bout this at Safeway and Wallmart, reminds you of cherrios cereal pros a good for you cereal there are no cons I can see a wonderful way to start your day doing something good for yourself.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I actually really liked this cereal. It tastes good and its healthy and organic. I love kashi because it uses whole grain and mostly plant based substances. They have a great selection of vegan foods, if you are vegan you have many choices to pick from.
Jodie D.
I eat this every day before my college classes! It does an awesome job of keeping me full with my busy schedule and tastes great, too! I have bought this exact cereal countless times and don't plan on switching it up anytime soon!
Kaelyn C.
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal! It is very tasty! It's lightly sweet so it does have less sugar than other cereals available, which makes it a healthier choice. I got mine at Wal-mart but several other stores carry this kind.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
If you're looking for a cereal that isn't too sweet but doesn't taste like cardboard I'd try Kashi honey sunshine! It reminds me of a cereal version of homemade oatmeal, it keeps me full until lunch and doesn't remind me of something kids would freak out over (over processed and super sugary) I only took away one star because it gets soggy a little quick, but hey what cereal doesn't? Just eat it a little quicker ;)
blanca j.
Heavener, OK
One of my favorite cereals I love to add banana to it and I eat it not only in the morning but when I have a craving something sweet they're really really good I recommend them they're awesome
Katerina D.
Waterloo, ON
I love anything Kashi and this Honey Sunshine cereal is truly a morning sunshine for me!! I love the cuddle sweetness of it and the crunchiness and the fact that I know it's a healthy cereal!
Megan R.
Honolulu, HI
My kids and I love this cereal! It is easy, healthy, and fast! It is a great value and well balanced breakfast.
Brittani R.
Foodie Expert
I love this cereal! It's good for you and it tastes great! It stays crunchy in milk and the flavor is fantastic. I love it!
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Kasha is a healthier choice cereal compared to other popular cereals in the store. I also find it quite tasty and sometimes add fruit and/or yogurt to it. I buy this at my local food store and don't usually have difficulty finding it. I always keep a box in my cabinet.