Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Marie B.
Emeryville , CA
Wish I could find this at more stores. Tastes so good and is good for you. It's one of my favourite breakfast go tos!
Amy Z.
Kuwait City
Best cereal ever. Hands down. Honey Sunshine is so mild and delicious. Unfortunately they don't sell it in Kuwait.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This cereal is SO delicious! I really like the texture of the cereal, especially after it's been sitting in milk for just a few minutes. It's the perfect level of sweetness. Best thing....it's GOOD for you. Kashi does such a great job of making cereal tasty and healthy.
Ashley L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Yum this cereal is very light and sweet tasting. Had a very nice honey flavor that isn't overpowering. I have bought it a few times in the past when it was on sale at Publix. Kashi does make some cereals that are healthier but this one isn't bad and tastes great
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Foodie Expert
Our favorite cereal ever!!! Goodness. I discovered it during my first pregnancy and we haven't stopped eating it since. It's the perfect amount of sweet in the morning and goes great with almond milk. It's definitely a staple in our home and we eat it most days
Gini R.
Toronto, ON
Foodie Expert
I love brands I can trust and this brand is one of them. I like to start my day with a healthy breakfast and if I can't I will stick to a cereal from a creditable brand . It taste like honey and yummy
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Foodie Expert
Very good! Doesn't have the protein content as most Kashi cereal but much better for you than regular shopping fared cereal. I've tried almost all Kashi cereals. Love the protein and wholesome goodness!
Stefani A.
All I can say is: yummy yummy yummy! I eat this right out of the box, like I would crackers or chips, it's so good. And of course, with milk. I have used it in baking too - love it!
Cristina V.
I love this cereal! It's pretty difficult for me to even find this cereal in the grocery stores I go to. I have to travel to find this cereal. It's a little more costly than I would usually spend, but it's scrumptious.
Cydney J.
Frederick, CO
Foodie Expert
Love this cereal. It's my favorite splurge cereal and I love the crunch and taste. I wish it cost a bit less overall, but I do buy this monthly and use it as my reward cereal. Definitely try this feral if you haven't.