Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Buy on Walmart
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
This cereal is SO delicious! I really like the texture of the cereal, especially after it's been sitting in milk for just a few minutes. It's the perfect level of sweetness. Best thing....it's GOOD for you. Kashi does such a great job of making cereal tasty and healthy.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
If you're looking for a cereal that isn't too sweet but doesn't taste like cardboard I'd try Kashi honey sunshine! It reminds me of a cereal version of homemade oatmeal, it keeps me full until lunch and doesn't remind me of something kids would freak out over (over processed and super sugary) I only took away one star because it gets soggy a little quick, but hey what cereal doesn't? Just eat it a little quicker ;)
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Kasha is a healthier choice cereal compared to other popular cereals in the store. I also find it quite tasty and sometimes add fruit and/or yogurt to it. I buy this at my local food store and don't usually have difficulty finding it. I always keep a box in my cabinet.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Tastes great much better than some other healthy cereals not too pricey a great value for the price.  I bout this at Safeway and Wallmart, reminds you of cherrios cereal pros a good for you cereal there are no cons I can see a wonderful way to start your day doing something good for yourself.
Kaelyn C.
I love this cereal! It is very tasty! It's lightly sweet so it does have less sugar than other cereals available, which makes it a healthier choice. I got mine at Wal-mart but several other stores carry this kind.
Ashley L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Yum this cereal is very light and sweet tasting. Had a very nice honey flavor that isn't overpowering. I have bought it a few times in the past when it was on sale at Publix. Kashi does make some cereals that are healthier but this one isn't bad and tastes great
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Our favorite cereal ever!!! Goodness. I discovered it during my first pregnancy and we haven't stopped eating it since. It's the perfect amount of sweet in the morning and goes great with almond milk. It's definitely a staple in our home and we eat it most days
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
This stuff is so tasty you wouldn't realize it's good for you. Even my picky kids eat it. Lightly sweetened and has a nice crunch. A very perfect breakfast treat. I will definitely be keeping this stocked at my house.
Jodie D.
I eat this every day before my college classes! It does an awesome job of keeping me full with my busy schedule and tastes great, too! I have bought this exact cereal countless times and don't plan on switching it up anytime soon!
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Very good! Doesn't have the protein content as most Kashi cereal but much better for you than regular shopping fared cereal. I've tried almost all Kashi cereals. Love the protein and wholesome goodness!