Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Laura S.
This cereal is pretty good as far as healthy cereals go. it is pleasantly crunchy even with milk, and had a slightly sweet flavor. I buy it in regular rotation with a couple of other cereals.
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
I always enjoy having a bowl of Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal. It has a nice crunch and pairs well with cold creamy milk. I sometimes eat some for a snack or it is great for breakfast any day!
Carole M.
Winchester, VA
Love Kashi and what I can always rely upon in their products, both quality, flavor and affordability !! Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal, is a staple - stocked food item of mine, as I enjoy the naturally sweet honey taste it provides.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Kashi honey sunshine cereal is crunchy and delicious. When I am craving a little something I get a bowl and put just a little almond milk in, it tickles my tastebuds.
Melissa P.
Chatham, IL
The sunshine cereal is definitely the most flavorful of the Kashi line. It is super healthy and tastes good by itself, with almond milk or sprinkled over yogurt!!!
Brooke P.
Huntsville, AL
Product has a great taste to it, recommended it to many people who was watching what they were eating. I've eaten this product pretty frequently! And I purchased this item at my local grocery store!
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
This is the only kashi cereal that I actually like. It tastes great and is good for you. Not too sweet just perfect and has a good couch that last even with milk.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Like sweet little morsels just waiting to be scooped up with a spoonful of milk. So that's what I did. And then I got the blandness that is this cereal. I couldn't taste the honey. At all. Not even a little sweetness.
Rachelle H.
Rome, GA
I LOVE ANYTHING Kashi!!!!! I really love the granola cereal!!! The options are really healthy are not as high is sugarsas other brands and REALLY give steady long lasting energy!!!
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
I love Kashi cereal. It leaves you feeling full without feeling hungry a hour later. The Honey Sunshine Cereal is amazing. It taste like heaven in a bowl.