Add a Photo

By KASHI
#202 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Tereza R.
Tereza R.

The brand is a little expensive! but it is worth it. it us the most healthiest and most delicious cereal I have ever tasted!
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love kashi. It is my favorite brand of granolas and cereals including this flavor...sooo delicious
Sophia s.
Sophia s.

Good cereals really healthy i mix them with fruits and greek yogurt! Perfect and rapid breakfast!
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.

I love this cereal! It is very tasty! It's lightly sweet so it does have less sugar than other cereals available, which makes it a healthier choice. I got mine at Wal-mart but several other stores carry this kind.
alondra a.
alondra a.
mexico

Kashi es una muy buena marca de cereales. Todos los ingredientes naturales es una forma saludable y fácil de empezar la mañana. Y para esas mañanas cuando estamos todos un poco demasiado de prisa para hacer nada, es el de repliegue perfecta. Aunque un poco en el lado más cara, creo que es definitivamente vale la pena el dinero extra.
Jodie D.
Jodie D.

I eat this every day before my college classes! It does an awesome job of keeping me full with my busy schedule and tastes great, too! I have bought this exact cereal countless times and don't plan on switching it up anytime soon!
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA

I actually really liked this cereal. It tastes good and its healthy and organic. I love kashi because it uses whole grain and mostly plant based substances. They have a great selection of vegan foods, if you are vegan you have many choices to pick from.
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Chatham, IL

The sunshine cereal is definitely the most flavorful of the Kashi line. It is super healthy and tastes good by itself, with almond milk or sprinkled over yogurt!!!
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville, SC

One of my favorite cereals! I eat it straight out of the box for a quick satisfying snack. Just a touch of Sweetness. Best part is that it is all natural!
Denise D.
Denise D.
Tampa, FL

I really like this cereal. It is really tasty as well as being healthy. It cuts your sweet tooth without being too sweet. It is Yummy!

Join Now