Add a Photo

By KASHI
#201 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Cristina V.
Cristina V.
May 24, 2017, 8:27 p.m.
Review for: Honey Sunshine Cereal 10.5 oz
I love this cereal! It's pretty difficult for me to even find this cereal in the grocery stores I go to. I have to travel to find this cereal. It's a little more costly than I would usually spend, but it's scrumptious.
Frances N.
Frances N.
Alliance, OH
May 26, 2017, 8:44 p.m.
Review for: Honey Sunshine Cereal 10.5 oz
Not my favorite cereal, really hard to chew a little like chewing on cardboard. Flavor was decent but overall I wouldn't purchase it again.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Georgetown, KY
March 6, 2017, 1:19 p.m.
Review for: Honey Sunshine Cereal 10.5 oz
My favorite healthy cereal - it tastes great and it's good for you. I love cereals with grains in them and this is a good one.
Kristie S.
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
March 21, 2017, 7:40 a.m.
Review for: Honey Sunshine Cereal 10.5 oz
This is my favorite cereal. It has a great flavor and its healthy for you. I will difinitly be purchasing again in the future.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
This is the only kashi cereal that I actually like. It tastes great and is good for you. Not too sweet just perfect and has a good couch that last even with milk.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville
I seriously question the "healthiness" of any dry cereal, this being one of them. Generally too much sugar, and these taste pretty dry.
Tereza R.
Tereza R.
The brand is a little expensive! but it is worth it. it us the most healthiest and most delicious cereal I have ever tasted!
Sara S.
Sara S.
I love kashi. It is my favorite brand of granolas and cereals including this flavor...sooo delicious
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
Jan. 17, 2017, 6:25 p.m.
Review for: Honey Sunshine Cereal 10.5 oz
If you're looking for a cereal that isn't too sweet but doesn't taste like cardboard I'd try Kashi honey sunshine! It reminds me of a cereal version of homemade oatmeal, it keeps me full until lunch and doesn't remind me of something kids would freak out over (over processed and super sugary) I only took away one star because it gets soggy a little quick, but hey what cereal doesn't? Just eat it a little quicker ;)
Jodie D.
Jodie D.
Jan. 22, 2017, 8:04 p.m.
Review for: Honey Sunshine Cereal 10.5 oz
I eat this every day before my college classes! It does an awesome job of keeping me full with my busy schedule and tastes great, too! I have bought this exact cereal countless times and don't plan on switching it up anytime soon!