Add a Photo

By KASHI
#256 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Robin H.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH

This is really delicious cereal! Very healthy for you compared to others! Great flavor!
Misty R.
Misty R.

This is a great cereal and I love that it's all natural. I eat it alone or with milk.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA

It's very good with my almond milk. I enjoy eating this for breakfast and snacks.
Kimberly S.
Kimberly S.
Edmonton, Alberta

I really like this cereal! It reminds me a bit of oats bran squares mixed with captain crunch. It's definitely a nice healthy cereal that won't bore your taste buds.
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC

One of my favorite cereals! I eat it straight out of the box for a quick satisfying snack. Just a touch of Sweetness. Best part is that it is all natural!
Anna F.
Anna F.
Columbia, SC

These are my #1 cereal. I love the sweetness but at the same time it is not too over powerful. They're like a mix between cheerios and corn puffs. YUMM
Denise D.
Denise D.
Tampa, FL

I really like this cereal. It is really tasty as well as being healthy. It cuts your sweet tooth without being too sweet. It is Yummy!

Join Now