Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Karly l.
North Tonawanda, NY
This cereal doesnt get the reviews it shoukd. Its so yummy n delicious n healthy. My kids love it n we all fighr over the last bowl
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
The kids just love this cereal! It's not crazy in it's sugar content either so i don't mind them eating it. Makes a great snack too!
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
I like sweet and when mixed with milk or yogourt is a perfect breakfast or dinner and is my favorite cereals that have a good price
Rosie S.
San Rafael, CA
Tastes great. Eat it with almond milk and it tastes amazing. The honey flavor is not over powering and I will purchase it again!
Lauren L.
This is a very tasty cereal. It keeps me full until lunch. It is kind of hard, so it might hurt your teeth, but it is delicious.
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
This is my favorite cereal. It has a great flavor and its healthy for you. I will difinitly be purchasing again in the future.
Annie S.
Chicsgo, IL
very similar to honey nut cheerios, but a little more healthy- doesn't have a fakeness to it either. more oate-y flavor to it.
Amanda M.
Georgetown, KY
My favorite healthy cereal - it tastes great and it's good for you. I love cereals with grains in them and this is a good one.
Tereza R.
The brand is a little expensive! but it is worth it. it us the most healthiest and most delicious cereal I have ever tasted!
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
I love sweeten cereal and this was to die for. Its Healthy and Sweet, They Finally found my cereal when they made this one