Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Buy on Walmart
Carley S.
Antioch, TN
Kashi is a really great cereal brand. All natural ingredients is a healthy and easy way to start the morning. And for those mornings when we're all a little too in a hurry to make anything, it is the perfect fall-back. While a little on the pricier side, I think it's definitely worth the extra money.
Lenny M.
When I first seen organic it was very weird to me because I felt like it wasn't going to have the flavor like the normal Parlex that I buy but I bought this once and I am absolutely in all the taste is wonderful I want the honey taste is just wonderful this product is a definitely OK in my book
Anya B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal! One of the only one's I buy for my place. Healthy but with a sweet and never overpowering taste. Perfect for anyone looking for an alternative to the normally high sugar cereals out there
Jen M.
Newtown, PA
For a busy on the go woman these cereal bowls are a MUST HAVE! I can throw them in my bag and run out the door. I either add milk or yogurt, eat, then just throw out the bowl. No messy cleanup which is perfect for my hectic lifestyle. Please come out with more flavors, these are the best.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
Particularly for my children, I am fond of Kashi's Honey Sunshine cereal because I know Kashi is making a product with no extra chemicals or unnecessary additives. My children like it and they are picky eaters. Honey Sunshine is always on our list when we head to the grocery store.
Tara C.
Love Kashi products - organic and some are gluten free (not all). Not only is this great in almond milk and coconut milk, but I also love adding it to yogurt every now and then.
Lisa S.
brunswick, GA
I love these! So simple and ready to go at anytime :) they have the best flavor and you just feel so good eating healthy
You will love these if you have never tried
Lisa F.
Nashville, TN
Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal is delicous! It has a nice crunch and keeps me full for hours. I can't start my morning without a bowl of this cereal. Definitely recommend to cereal lovers and those concerned about eating healthy!
AnaKarina G.
Bridgeview, IL
So good, if i could eat it every day i would for every meal. Everyone in my family lives this cereal and i understand you. it does not get soggy and it's guilt free.
Marelina W.
Los Alamos, CA
Yum, yum, YUM! It's like eating little bit of the sun's tears! 😂 I love having this as a snack when I'm watching what I'm eating. This little to go bowls are perfect at my desk at work.