Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber. see more...

Campbellsvlle, KY
Foodie Expert
Kashi honey sunshine cereal is crunchy and delicious. When I am craving a little something I get a bowl and put just a little almond milk in, it tickles my tastebuds.
Cristina V.
Cristina V.
I love this cereal! It's pretty difficult for me to even find this cereal in the grocery stores I go to. I have to travel to find this cereal. It's a little more costly than I would usually spend, but it's scrumptious.
Frances N.
Frances N.
Alliance, OH
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite cereal, really hard to chew a little like chewing on cardboard. Flavor was decent but overall I wouldn't purchase it again.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Georgetown, KY
My favorite healthy cereal - it tastes great and it's good for you. I love cereals with grains in them and this is a good one.
Kristie S.
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cereal. It has a great flavor and its healthy for you. I will difinitly be purchasing again in the future.
Georgetown, KY
This is the only kashi cereal that I actually like. It tastes great and is good for you. Not too sweet just perfect and has a good couch that last even with milk.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
Foodie Expert
I seriously question the "healthiness" of any dry cereal, this being one of them. Generally too much sugar, and these taste pretty dry.
Tereza R.
Tereza R.
The brand is a little expensive! but it is worth it. it us the most healthiest and most delicious cereal I have ever tasted!
Sara S.
Sara S.
Foodie Expert
I love kashi. It is my favorite brand of granolas and cereals including this flavor...sooo delicious
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
If you're looking for a cereal that isn't too sweet but doesn't taste like cardboard I'd try Kashi honey sunshine! It reminds me of a cereal version of homemade oatmeal, it keeps me full until lunch and doesn't remind me of something kids would freak out over (over processed and super sugary) I only took away one star because it gets soggy a little quick, but hey what cereal doesn't? Just eat it a little quicker ;)