Add a Photo

By KASHI
#212 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Anna F.
Anna F.
Columbia, SC

These are my #1 cereal. I love the sweetness but at the same time it is not too over powerful. They're like a mix between cheerios and corn puffs. YUMM
Denise D.
Denise D.
Tampa, FL

I really like this cereal. It is really tasty as well as being healthy. It cuts your sweet tooth without being too sweet. It is Yummy!
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC

One of my favorite cereals! I eat it straight out of the box for a quick satisfying snack. Just a touch of Sweetness. Best part is that it is all natural!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Chatham, IL

The sunshine cereal is definitely the most flavorful of the Kashi line. It is super healthy and tastes good by itself, with almond milk or sprinkled over yogurt!!!
Anna P.
Anna P.
Wellsboro, PA

I love Kashi cereals. I eat them with milk and alone just like granola. It's a little pricey, but it's so worth it.
Brittani R.
Brittani R.

I love this cereal! It's good for you and it tastes great! It stays crunchy in milk and the flavor is fantastic. I love it!
blanca j.
blanca j.
Heavener, OK

One of my favorite cereals I love to add banana to it and I eat it not only in the morning but when I have a craving something sweet they're really really good I recommend them they're awesome
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME

If you're looking for a cereal that isn't too sweet but doesn't taste like cardboard I'd try Kashi honey sunshine! It reminds me of a cereal version of homemade oatmeal, it keeps me full until lunch and doesn't remind me of something kids would freak out over (over processed and super sugary) I only took away one star because it gets soggy a little quick, but hey what cereal doesn't? Just eat it a little quicker ;)
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.

I love this cereal! It is very tasty! It's lightly sweet so it does have less sugar than other cereals available, which makes it a healthier choice. I got mine at Wal-mart but several other stores carry this kind.
Jodie D.
Jodie D.

I eat this every day before my college classes! It does an awesome job of keeping me full with my busy schedule and tastes great, too! I have bought this exact cereal countless times and don't plan on switching it up anytime soon!

Join Now