Add a Photo

By KASHI
#216 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Frances N.
Frances N.
Alliance, OH

Not my favorite cereal, really hard to chew a little like chewing on cardboard. Flavor was decent but overall I wouldn't purchase it again.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY

This is the only kashi cereal that I actually like. It tastes great and is good for you. Not too sweet just perfect and has a good couch that last even with milk.
Karolina A.
Karolina A.
Nashville

I seriously question the "healthiness" of any dry cereal, this being one of them. Generally too much sugar, and these taste pretty dry.
Tereza R.
Tereza R.

The brand is a little expensive! but it is worth it. it us the most healthiest and most delicious cereal I have ever tasted!
Sara S.
Sara S.

I love kashi. It is my favorite brand of granolas and cereals including this flavor...sooo delicious
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA

I actually really liked this cereal. It tastes good and its healthy and organic. I love kashi because it uses whole grain and mostly plant based substances. They have a great selection of vegan foods, if you are vegan you have many choices to pick from.
Christin S.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC

One of my favorite cereals! I eat it straight out of the box for a quick satisfying snack. Just a touch of Sweetness. Best part is that it is all natural!
Jodie D.
Jodie D.

I eat this every day before my college classes! It does an awesome job of keeping me full with my busy schedule and tastes great, too! I have bought this exact cereal countless times and don't plan on switching it up anytime soon!
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.

I love this cereal! It is very tasty! It's lightly sweet so it does have less sugar than other cereals available, which makes it a healthier choice. I got mine at Wal-mart but several other stores carry this kind.
Rachel H.
Rachel H.
Augusta, ME

If you're looking for a cereal that isn't too sweet but doesn't taste like cardboard I'd try Kashi honey sunshine! It reminds me of a cereal version of homemade oatmeal, it keeps me full until lunch and doesn't remind me of something kids would freak out over (over processed and super sugary) I only took away one star because it gets soggy a little quick, but hey what cereal doesn't? Just eat it a little quicker ;)