Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Cydney J.
Frederick, CO
Love this cereal. It's my favorite splurge cereal and I love the crunch and taste. I wish it cost a bit less overall, but I do buy this monthly and use it as my reward cereal. Definitely try this feral if you haven't.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Kashi honey sunshine cereal is crunchy and delicious. When I am craving a little something I get a bowl and put just a little almond milk in, it tickles my tastebuds.
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX
Love the lightly sweet taste of this cereal. It packs a major crunch. I do wish it had more fiber like the other cereals from Kashi. Also I find if I eat it too often it can irritate the roof of my mouth.
Nicole B.
The healthier captain crunch? Really great and surprisingly my younger cousins have enjoyed this as well. Love the honey flavor; it's not totally overwhelming which I love. I usually buy this in Target when they have really good sales. Definitely recommend!
Anna P.
Wellsboro, PA
I love Kashi cereals. I eat them with milk and alone just like granola. It's a little pricey, but it's so worth it.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
One of my favorite cereals! I eat it straight out of the box for a quick satisfying snack. Just a touch of Sweetness. Best part is that it is all natural!
Anna F.
Columbia , SC
These are my #1 cereal. I love the sweetness but at the same time it is not too over powerful. They're like a mix between cheerios and corn puffs. YUMM
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
This is the only kashi cereal that I actually like. It tastes great and is good for you. Not too sweet just perfect and has a good couch that last even with milk.
Denise D.
Tampa, FL
I really like this cereal. It is really tasty as well as being healthy. It cuts your sweet tooth without being too sweet. It is Yummy!
Karolina A.
Nashville, TN
I seriously question the "healthiness" of any dry cereal, this being one of them. Generally too much sugar, and these taste pretty dry.