Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber. see more...

Marie B.
Emeryville , CA
Wish I could find this at more stores. Tastes so good and is good for you. It's one of my favourite breakfast go tos!
Anna P.
Wellsboro, PA
Foodie Expert
I love Kashi cereals. I eat them with milk and alone just like granola. It's a little pricey, but it's so worth it.
Megan R.
Honolulu, HI
My kids and I love this cereal! It is easy, healthy, and fast! It is a great value and well balanced breakfast.
Honeywell D.
North Pole
Kahuna tastes sooo great you forget it's really healthy too. Great cereal for everyone of all ages!
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is really delicious cereal! Very healthy for you compared to others! Great flavor!
MARIA G.
Laredo, TX
Reminds me of a healthier version of POPS! So good especially if you're trying to watch what you eat.
Deb W.
Port Charlotte, FL
Really awesome cereal. We have this often. Not too sweet and very delicious. Nice breakfast treat.
Rosie S.
San Rafael, CA
Foodie Expert
Tastes great. Eat it with almond milk and it tastes amazing. The honey flavor is not over powering and I will purchase it again!
Kristina S.
Love this brand! This cereal tastes great without all of the extra sugars and other ingredients.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
It's very good with my almond milk. I enjoy eating this for breakfast and snacks.