Add a Photo

By KASHI
#202 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

This is a very tasty cereal. It keeps me full until lunch. It is kind of hard, so it might hurt your teeth, but it is delicious.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Burbank, CA

very similar to honey nut cheerios, but a little more healthy- doesn't have a fakeness to it either. more oate-y flavor to it.
Tereza R.
Tereza R.

The brand is a little expensive! but it is worth it. it us the most healthiest and most delicious cereal I have ever tasted!
Brittani R.
Brittani R.

I love this cereal! It's good for you and it tastes great! It stays crunchy in milk and the flavor is fantastic. I love it!
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL

I love sweeten cereal and this was to die for. Its Healthy and Sweet, They Finally found my cereal when they made this one
blanca h.
blanca h.
Santa Paula, CA

My family loves this cereal. Its way better than any other brand I have tried, My kids actually enjoy it and I love it.
Anna P.
Anna P.
Wellsboro, PA

I love Kashi cereals. I eat them with milk and alone just like granola. It's a little pricey, but it's so worth it.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.
Summerford, Newfoundland

This is one of my favorite cereals, just sweet enough to not need sugar and nice and crunchy to boot. I love it!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Panama City, FL

My kids and I love this cereal! It is easy, healthy, and fast! It is a great value and well balanced breakfast.
Lisa R.
Lisa R.

YUM! Like Capt'n Crunch for adults! This is a delicious cereal that takes you back to your childhood!

Join Now