Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
The name sunshine in the product accurately describes a metaphor for the immense joy this brings me as a snack and breakfast food. I highly recommend this to replace captain crunch, or as your new breakfast.
Bailey H.
Gunnison, CO
I know Kashi is a brand that I can trust. Not only do they strive for better ingredients but I know what I'm consuming is real food and is good for me. I throwing fresh fruit on top of any of Kashi's cereal with almond milk to start my day!
Caroline M.
O Fallon, IL
Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal rocks!!! Not too much sugar and I know I'm getting something healthy when I buy Kashi. It's not too pricy- thank goodness because it never lasts very long in our house. It's hard to find a cereal that is healthy & the kids like- but Kashi covers it all!
Valeria C.
Medley, FL
No es que este tan mal, pero es un poco dulce y trae muy poca cantidad, quizá la relación calidad precio no es la mejor, pero seguro es muy saludable, y es bueno para un desayuno rápido en el que no te impere no comer mucha cantidad.
Jennifer W.
I love the kashi brand! This little to go bowls are no exception! I work long hours and someone's don't get enough sleep, these are great for when I want to sleep in a little. I can just grab one and some fruit on my way out the door.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
This healthy cereal is just the right amount of sweet, while still being healthy for you. It can be eaten plain or with almond milk. The high protein, low fat combination makes Kashi Honey Sunshine a perfect breakfast option.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA
I'm a big fan of Kashi Cereal. Honey Sunshine is no exception. It's got just enough crunch to keep things interesting. It's also sweet without being overpowering. Definitely a staple in my home.
Tiesha R.
Brooklyn, NY
I eat this brand, but it doesn't get soft in milk. I have to add dark chocolate chips to be able to eat this cereal. I buy it, because it's always on sale. I don't recommend this brand to anyone unless you like dry granola.
Carley S.
Antioch, TN
Kashi is a really great cereal brand. All natural ingredients is a healthy and easy way to start the morning. And for those mornings when we're all a little too in a hurry to make anything, it is the perfect fall-back. While a little on the pricier side, I think it's definitely worth the extra money.
Lenny M.
When I first seen organic it was very weird to me because I felt like it wasn't going to have the flavor like the normal Parlex that I buy but I bought this once and I am absolutely in all the taste is wonderful I want the honey taste is just wonderful this product is a definitely OK in my book