Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA
Foodie Expert
It's very good with my almond milk. I enjoy eating this for breakfast and snacks.
Evy B.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I actually really liked this cereal. It tastes good and its healthy and organic. I love kashi because it uses whole grain and mostly plant based substances. They have a great selection of vegan foods, if you are vegan you have many choices to pick from.
Kristi R.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
Foodie Expert
This cereal is SO delicious! I really like the texture of the cereal, especially after it's been sitting in milk for just a few minutes. It's the perfect level of sweetness. Best thing....it's GOOD for you. Kashi does such a great job of making cereal tasty and healthy.
Nicole A.
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Our favorite cereal ever!!! Goodness. I discovered it during my first pregnancy and we haven't stopped eating it since. It's the perfect amount of sweet in the morning and goes great with almond milk. It's definitely a staple in our home and we eat it most days
Ashley L.
Ashley L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Yum this cereal is very light and sweet tasting. Had a very nice honey flavor that isn't overpowering. I have bought it a few times in the past when it was on sale at Publix. Kashi does make some cereals that are healthier but this one isn't bad and tastes great
Amy B.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Tastes great much better than some other healthy cereals not too pricey a great value for the price.  I bout this at Safeway and Wallmart, reminds you of cherrios cereal pros a good for you cereal there are no cons I can see a wonderful way to start your day doing something good for yourself.
Lee V.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
This stuff is so tasty you wouldn't realize it's good for you. Even my picky kids eat it. Lightly sweetened and has a nice crunch. A very perfect breakfast treat. I will definitely be keeping this stocked at my house.
Kate W.
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX
Foodie Expert
Love the lightly sweet taste of this cereal. It packs a major crunch. I do wish it had more fiber like the other cereals from Kashi. Also I find if I eat it too often it can irritate the roof of my mouth.
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Foodie Expert
Very good! Doesn't have the protein content as most Kashi cereal but much better for you than regular shopping fared cereal. I've tried almost all Kashi cereals. Love the protein and wholesome goodness!
Cydney J.
Cydney J.
Frederick, CO
Foodie Expert
Love this cereal. It's my favorite splurge cereal and I love the crunch and taste. I wish it cost a bit less overall, but I do buy this monthly and use it as my reward cereal. Definitely try this feral if you haven't.