Add a Photo

By KASHI
#216 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
MARIA G.
MARIA G.
Laredo, TX

Reminds me of a healthier version of POPS! So good especially if you're trying to watch what you eat.
Honeywell D.
Honeywell D.
North Pole

Kahuna tastes sooo great you forget it's really healthy too. Great cereal for everyone of all ages!
Deb W.
Deb W.
Port Charlotte, FL

Really awesome cereal. We have this often. Not too sweet and very delicious. Nice breakfast treat.
Kristina S.
Kristina S.

Love this brand! This cereal tastes great without all of the extra sugars and other ingredients.
Mirtha F.
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS

SMuy buen producto lo recomiendo para el precioso está fabuloso no se arrepentirá es bueno
Robin H.
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH

This is really delicious cereal! Very healthy for you compared to others! Great flavor!
Misty R.
Misty R.

This is a great cereal and I love that it's all natural. I eat it alone or with milk.
Valerie B.
Valerie B.
Lawrenceville, GA

It's very good with my almond milk. I enjoy eating this for breakfast and snacks.
Cristina V.
Cristina V.

I love this cereal! It's pretty difficult for me to even find this cereal in the grocery stores I go to. I have to travel to find this cereal. It's a little more costly than I would usually spend, but it's scrumptious.
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY

Kashi honey sunshine cereal is crunchy and delicious. When I am craving a little something I get a bowl and put just a little almond milk in, it tickles my tastebuds.