Add a Photo

By KASHI
#202 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
katiusca s.
katiusca s.
DORAL, Florida

I like sweet and when mixed with milk or yogourt is a perfect breakfast or dinner and is my favorite cereals that have a good price
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Novato, Ca

Tastes great. Eat it with almond milk and it tastes amazing. The honey flavor is not over powering and I will purchase it again!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

This is a very tasty cereal. It keeps me full until lunch. It is kind of hard, so it might hurt your teeth, but it is delicious.
Kristie S.
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX

This is my favorite cereal. It has a great flavor and its healthy for you. I will difinitly be purchasing again in the future.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Burbank, CA

very similar to honey nut cheerios, but a little more healthy- doesn't have a fakeness to it either. more oate-y flavor to it.
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
Georgetown, KY

My favorite healthy cereal - it tastes great and it's good for you. I love cereals with grains in them and this is a good one.
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL

I love sweeten cereal and this was to die for. Its Healthy and Sweet, They Finally found my cereal when they made this one
blanca h.
blanca h.
Santa Paula, CA

My family loves this cereal. Its way better than any other brand I have tried, My kids actually enjoy it and I love it.
Krystal B.
Krystal B.

This is one of my favorite cereals, just sweet enough to not need sugar and nice and crunchy to boot. I love it!
Megan R.
Megan R.
Honolulu, HI

My kids and I love this cereal! It is easy, healthy, and fast! It is a great value and well balanced breakfast.

Join Now