Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Lenny M.
When I first seen organic it was very weird to me because I felt like it wasn't going to have the flavor like the normal Parlex that I buy but I bought this once and I am absolutely in all the taste is wonderful I want the honey taste is just wonderful this product is a definitely OK in my book
Anya B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal! One of the only one's I buy for my place. Healthy but with a sweet and never overpowering taste. Perfect for anyone looking for an alternative to the normally high sugar cereals out there
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
Particularly for my children, I am fond of Kashi's Honey Sunshine cereal because I know Kashi is making a product with no extra chemicals or unnecessary additives. My children like it and they are picky eaters. Honey Sunshine is always on our list when we head to the grocery store.
Lisa F.
Nashville, TN
Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal is delicous! It has a nice crunch and keeps me full for hours. I can't start my morning without a bowl of this cereal. Definitely recommend to cereal lovers and those concerned about eating healthy!
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
I always enjoy having a bowl of Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal. It has a nice crunch and pairs well with cold creamy milk. I sometimes eat some for a snack or it is great for breakfast any day!
Melissa P.
Chatham, IL
The sunshine cereal is definitely the most flavorful of the Kashi line. It is super healthy and tastes good by itself, with almond milk or sprinkled over yogurt!!!
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY
This is the only kashi cereal that I actually like. It tastes great and is good for you. Not too sweet just perfect and has a good couch that last even with milk.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Like sweet little morsels just waiting to be scooped up with a spoonful of milk. So that's what I did. And then I got the blandness that is this cereal. I couldn't taste the honey. At all. Not even a little sweetness.
Christin S.
Timmonsville , SC
One of my favorite cereals! I eat it straight out of the box for a quick satisfying snack. Just a touch of Sweetness. Best part is that it is all natural!
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
I love Kashi cereal. It leaves you feeling full without feeling hungry a hour later. The Honey Sunshine Cereal is amazing. It taste like heaven in a bowl.