Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
I love sweeten cereal and this was to die for. Its Healthy and Sweet, They Finally found my cereal when they made this one
blanca h.
Santa Paula, CA
My family loves this cereal. Its way better than any other brand I have tried, My kids actually enjoy it and I love it.
Megan R.
Honolulu, HI
My kids and I love this cereal! It is easy, healthy, and fast! It is a great value and well balanced breakfast.
MARIA G.
Laredo, TX
Reminds me of a healthier version of POPS! So good especially if you're trying to watch what you eat.
Honeywell D.
North Pole
Kahuna tastes sooo great you forget it's really healthy too. Great cereal for everyone of all ages!
Deb W.
Port Charlotte, FL
Really awesome cereal. We have this often. Not too sweet and very delicious. Nice breakfast treat.
Kristina S.
Love this brand! This cereal tastes great without all of the extra sugars and other ingredients.
Mirtha F.
Jackson, MS
SMuy buen producto lo recomiendo para el precioso está fabuloso no se arrepentirá es bueno
Robin H.
Cincinnati, OH
This is really delicious cereal! Very healthy for you compared to others! Great flavor!
Misty R.
This is a great cereal and I love that it's all natural. I eat it alone or with milk.