Add a Photo

By KASHI
#256 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ

Love them holds up in milk stays crunchy and crisp . Fills me up on only half of cup in the moening. I also eat them dry as a snack.
Karly l.
Karly l.
North Tonawanda, NY

This cereal doesnt get the reviews it shoukd. Its so yummy n delicious n healthy. My kids love it n we all fighr over the last bowl
katiusca s.
katiusca s.
DORAL, Florida

I like sweet and when mixed with milk or yogourt is a perfect breakfast or dinner and is my favorite cereals that have a good price
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh

The kids just love this cereal! It's not crazy in it's sugar content either so i don't mind them eating it. Makes a great snack too!
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Larkspur , Ca

Tastes great. Eat it with almond milk and it tastes amazing. The honey flavor is not over powering and I will purchase it again!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.

This is a very tasty cereal. It keeps me full until lunch. It is kind of hard, so it might hurt your teeth, but it is delicious.
Annie S.
Annie S.
Burbank, CA

very similar to honey nut cheerios, but a little more healthy- doesn't have a fakeness to it either. more oate-y flavor to it.
Tereza R.
Tereza R.

The brand is a little expensive! but it is worth it. it us the most healthiest and most delicious cereal I have ever tasted!
Bailey T.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL

I love sweeten cereal and this was to die for. Its Healthy and Sweet, They Finally found my cereal when they made this one
blanca h.
blanca h.
Santa Paula, CA

My family loves this cereal. Its way better than any other brand I have tried, My kids actually enjoy it and I love it.

Join Now