Add a Photo

By KASHI
#201 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Kate W.
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX

Love the lightly sweet taste of this cereal. It packs a major crunch. I do wish it had more fiber like the other cereals from Kashi. Also I find if I eat it too often it can irritate the roof of my mouth.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, Ca

I'm a big fan of Kashi Cereal. Honey Sunshine is no exception. It's got just enough crunch to keep things interesting. It's also sweet without being overpowering. Definitely a staple in my home.
Bree D.
Bree D.
Cumming, GA

I always enjoy having a bowl of Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal. It has a nice crunch and pairs well with cold creamy milk. I sometimes eat some for a snack or it is great for breakfast any day!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Galveston, TX

I love Kashi cereal. It leaves you feeling full without feeling hungry a hour later. The Honey Sunshine Cereal is amazing. It taste like heaven in a bowl.
Aimee M.
Aimee M.

good cereal. taste like your average healthy cereal. kind of has a gritty texture to it. i think the price of the kashi products can be a little to high.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT

I'm not a huge fan of this cereal. I found it artificial tasting and not very delicious. Usually I like Cashie products but this one was not a home run.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Grand Island, NE

This cereal is absolutely delicious. It is healthy and has a good taste to it that is easy to enjoy. Fairly low in calories and filling.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Madison, AL

Great taste! Kids and I love it!
Gets soggy faster than some cereals, but for the quality and nutritional content, this is a great buy!
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ

Love them holds up in milk stays crunchy and crisp . Fills me up on only half of cup in the moening. I also eat them dry as a snack.
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh

The kids just love this cereal! It's not crazy in it's sugar content either so i don't mind them eating it. Makes a great snack too!