Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Buy on Walmart
Emily S.
I don't buy The Kashi brand very often but when I do it's either the honey or the cinnamon. Very tasty cereal but I try to stay clear of extra carbs. These small cereal picks are good for camping trips or long car rides. I don't eat them with milk of any kind usually I eat it as a finger snack.
Margaret P.
San Francisco, CA
there's something very trustworthy about kashi products. cereal is typically all sugar and not much else, but it seems like kashi does a great job of making sure their product has health benefits in addition to yummy flavors. i typically just get mine from whole foods.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
I was so excited to find this cereal after weeks of searching for something light and delicious. My biggest challenge is that I find that I'm still hungry after a serving- leading me into a day of feeling like I need more food. I'd prefer to start my day with something more filling!
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
This for my liking was a bit too sweet . I think this would be better if it was less sweet . Recommend for people that have a sweet tooth and loves cereals that are sweet . Still I think this cereal is great and satisfying . But like I said if your looking for something with less sugar this is not the one .
Nicole B.
The healthier captain crunch? Really great and surprisingly my younger cousins have enjoyed this as well. Love the honey flavor; it's not totally overwhelming which I love. I usually buy this in Target when they have really good sales. Definitely recommend!
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Tastes great much better than some other healthy cereals not too pricey a great value for the price.  I bout this at Safeway and Wallmart, reminds you of cherrios cereal pros a good for you cereal there are no cons I can see a wonderful way to start your day doing something good for yourself.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I actually really liked this cereal. It tastes good and its healthy and organic. I love kashi because it uses whole grain and mostly plant based substances. They have a great selection of vegan foods, if you are vegan you have many choices to pick from.
Rachel B.
Kashi's Honey Sunshine cereal is my replacement for the sugar-loaded, unhealthy Cap'n Crunch. I love that these come preportioned and that I can take them with me on the go. Perfect for snacks at work or when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick breakfast.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
This cereal is one of my favorites. The crunch is perfect and doesn't taste like cardboard so that's always good because most of the healthier cereals are usually not sweet enough or taste like cardboard but this one is perfect
Julia I.
Bowie, MD
These are the best for college students like myself. Pretty inexpensive for a box of them and you can take them on the go since they're already pre packed. If I'm running late I'll pour some milk in a travel mug and eat this in my car before or in between classes