Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber. see more...

Lenny M.
When I first seen organic it was very weird to me because I felt like it wasn't going to have the flavor like the normal Parlex that I buy but I bought this once and I am absolutely in all the taste is wonderful I want the honey taste is just wonderful this product is a definitely OK in my book
Lisa F.
Nashville, TN
Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal is delicous! It has a nice crunch and keeps me full for hours. I can't start my morning without a bowl of this cereal. Definitely recommend to cereal lovers and those concerned about eating healthy!
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
I always enjoy having a bowl of Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal. It has a nice crunch and pairs well with cold creamy milk. I sometimes eat some for a snack or it is great for breakfast any day!
Melissa P.
Chatham, IL
The sunshine cereal is definitely the most flavorful of the Kashi line. It is super healthy and tastes good by itself, with almond milk or sprinkled over yogurt!!!
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
I love Kashi cereal. It leaves you feeling full without feeling hungry a hour later. The Honey Sunshine Cereal is amazing. It taste like heaven in a bowl.
Frances N.
Alliance, OH
Foodie Expert
Not my favorite cereal, really hard to chew a little like chewing on cardboard. Flavor was decent but overall I wouldn't purchase it again.
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
Foodie Expert
One of my fav cereals around - not too sweet, not super high in calories, and serves its purpose when I want to snack on cereal.
Danielle H.
Madison, AL
Great taste! Kids and I love it!
Gets soggy faster than some cereals, but for the quality and nutritional content, this is a great buy!
Karly l.
North Tonawanda, NY
This cereal doesnt get the reviews it shoukd. Its so yummy n delicious n healthy. My kids love it n we all fighr over the last bowl
Kristie S.
Dickinson, TX
Foodie Expert
This is my favorite cereal. It has a great flavor and its healthy for you. I will difinitly be purchasing again in the future.