Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Aimee M.
Aimee M.
good cereal. taste like your average healthy cereal. kind of has a gritty texture to it. i think the price of the kashi products can be a little to high.
Britney M.
Britney M.
Glastonbury, CT
Foodie Expert
I'm not a huge fan of this cereal. I found it artificial tasting and not very delicious. Usually I like Cashie products but this one was not a home run.
Lindsey J.
Lindsey J.
Grand Island, NE
This cereal is absolutely delicious. It is healthy and has a good taste to it that is easy to enjoy. Fairly low in calories and filling.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Madison, AL
Great taste! Kids and I love it!
Gets soggy faster than some cereals, but for the quality and nutritional content, this is a great buy!
Vicky P.
Vicky P.
Passaic, NJ
Love them holds up in milk stays crunchy and crisp . Fills me up on only half of cup in the moening. I also eat them dry as a snack.
katiusca s.
katiusca s.
DORAL, FL
Foodie Expert
I like sweet and when mixed with milk or yogourt is a perfect breakfast or dinner and is my favorite cereals that have a good price
Karly l.
Karly l.
North Tonawanda, NY
This cereal doesnt get the reviews it shoukd. Its so yummy n delicious n healthy. My kids love it n we all fighr over the last bowl
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
Solon, Oh
The kids just love this cereal! It's not crazy in it's sugar content either so i don't mind them eating it. Makes a great snack too!
Rosie S.
Rosie S.
Novato, CA
Foodie Expert
Tastes great. Eat it with almond milk and it tastes amazing. The honey flavor is not over powering and I will purchase it again!
Lauren L.
Lauren L.
Foodie Expert
This is a very tasty cereal. It keeps me full until lunch. It is kind of hard, so it might hurt your teeth, but it is delicious.