Add a Photo

By KASHI
#202 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Nyoka A.
Nyoka A.

I am so disappointed in Kashi. They discontinued this cereal. It was my favorite breakfast cereal with a decent amount of sugar. The flavor was great and adding bananas to it was perfection. Please bring this back!
Kaelyn C.
Kaelyn C.

I love this cereal! It is very tasty! It's lightly sweet so it does have less sugar than other cereals available, which makes it a healthier choice. I got mine at Wal-mart but several other stores carry this kind.
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA

The name sunshine in the product accurately describes a metaphor for the immense joy this brings me as a snack and breakfast food. I highly recommend this to replace captain crunch, or as your new breakfast.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, CA

I'm a big fan of Kashi Cereal. Honey Sunshine is no exception. It's got just enough crunch to keep things interesting. It's also sweet without being overpowering. Definitely a staple in my home.
blanca j.
blanca j.
Heavener, OK

One of my favorite cereals I love to add banana to it and I eat it not only in the morning but when I have a craving something sweet they're really really good I recommend them they're awesome
Mel C.
Mel C.

Tasty, delicious, healthy, and great for the whole family. I like that it doesn't pack a whole bunch of unnecessary sugar in if, and has honey and nuts which is healthy and good for my family.
Katerina D.
Katerina D.
Canada

I love anything Kashi and this Honey Sunshine cereal is truly a morning sunshine for me!! I love the cuddle sweetness of it and the crunchiness and the fact that I know it's a healthy cereal!
Bree D.
Bree D.
Cumming, GA

I always enjoy having a bowl of Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal. It has a nice crunch and pairs well with cold creamy milk. I sometimes eat some for a snack or it is great for breakfast any day!
Melissa P.
Melissa P.
Chatham, IL

The sunshine cereal is definitely the most flavorful of the Kashi line. It is super healthy and tastes good by itself, with almond milk or sprinkled over yogurt!!!
Amanda D.
Amanda D.
Georgetown, KY

This is the only kashi cereal that I actually like. It tastes great and is good for you. Not too sweet just perfect and has a good couch that last even with milk.

Join Now