Add a Photo

By KASHI
#202 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Bethany H.
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ

Kasha is a healthier choice cereal compared to other popular cereals in the store. I also find it quite tasty and sometimes add fruit and/or yogurt to it. I buy this at my local food store and don't usually have difficulty finding it. I always keep a box in my cabinet.
Margaret P.
Margaret P.

there's something very trustworthy about kashi products. cereal is typically all sugar and not much else, but it seems like kashi does a great job of making sure their product has health benefits in addition to yummy flavors. i typically just get mine from whole foods.
Nicole B.
Nicole B.

The healthier captain crunch? Really great and surprisingly my younger cousins have enjoyed this as well. Love the honey flavor; it's not totally overwhelming which I love. I usually buy this in Target when they have really good sales. Definitely recommend!
Trish M.
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA

When the kids want a sweeter cereal than the super healthy stuff I'm always trying to convince them to eat, they ask for this. We just won't tell them that it's actually healthy. We usually get a box every other month, and they ask for it until it's empty.
Jodie D.
Jodie D.

I eat this every day before my college classes! It does an awesome job of keeping me full with my busy schedule and tastes great, too! I have bought this exact cereal countless times and don't plan on switching it up anytime soon!
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX

This cereal is one of my favorites. The crunch is perfect and doesn't taste like cardboard so that's always good because most of the healthier cereals are usually not sweet enough or taste like cardboard but this one is perfect
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
nashville, tn

Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal is delicous! It has a nice crunch and keeps me full for hours. I can't start my morning without a bowl of this cereal. Definitely recommend to cereal lovers and those concerned about eating healthy!
Beth B.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN

This healthy cereal is just the right amount of sweet, while still being healthy for you. It can be eaten plain or with almond milk. The high protein, low fat combination makes Kashi Honey Sunshine a perfect breakfast option.
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA

Like sweet little morsels just waiting to be scooped up with a spoonful of milk. So that's what I did. And then I got the blandness that is this cereal. I couldn't taste the honey. At all. Not even a little sweetness.
Anya B.
Anya B.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal! One of the only one's I buy for my place. Healthy but with a sweet and never overpowering taste. Perfect for anyone looking for an alternative to the normally high sugar cereals out there

Join Now