Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Buy on Walmart
Cristina V.
I love this cereal! It's pretty difficult for me to even find this cereal in the grocery stores I go to. I have to travel to find this cereal. It's a little more costly than I would usually spend, but it's scrumptious.
Cydney J.
Frederick, CO
Love this cereal. It's my favorite splurge cereal and I love the crunch and taste. I wish it cost a bit less overall, but I do buy this monthly and use it as my reward cereal. Definitely try this feral if you haven't.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Kashi honey sunshine cereal is crunchy and delicious. When I am craving a little something I get a bowl and put just a little almond milk in, it tickles my tastebuds.
blanca j.
Heavener, OK
One of my favorite cereals I love to add banana to it and I eat it not only in the morning but when I have a craving something sweet they're really really good I recommend them they're awesome
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX
Love the lightly sweet taste of this cereal. It packs a major crunch. I do wish it had more fiber like the other cereals from Kashi. Also I find if I eat it too often it can irritate the roof of my mouth.
Kelsey D.
Paris, OH
This brand of cereal is by far my favorite! My sister got it for me on accident once and I just fell in love with all of the different flavors and textures within the cereal! The taste is above almost every other cereal I have ever tried. Its kind of in a league of its own. On top of me gong on and on about how great it tastes its also super healthy so eat up!
Kathryn D.
Unfortunately, I was disappointed in this cereal, as well as the Heart to Heart Cinnamon, which I bought at the same time. The flavor was lacking, to say the least.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD
I was so excited to find this cereal after weeks of searching for something light and delicious. My biggest challenge is that I find that I'm still hungry after a serving- leading me into a day of feeling like I need more food. I'd prefer to start my day with something more filling!
Margaret P.
San Francisco, CA
there's something very trustworthy about kashi products. cereal is typically all sugar and not much else, but it seems like kashi does a great job of making sure their product has health benefits in addition to yummy flavors. i typically just get mine from whole foods.
Nicole B.
The healthier captain crunch? Really great and surprisingly my younger cousins have enjoyed this as well. Love the honey flavor; it's not totally overwhelming which I love. I usually buy this in Target when they have really good sales. Definitely recommend!