Add a Photo

By KASHI
#216 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Trish M.
Trish M.
Yorktown, VA

When the kids want a sweeter cereal than the super healthy stuff I'm always trying to convince them to eat, they ask for this. We just won't tell them that it's actually healthy. We usually get a box every other month, and they ask for it until it's empty.
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX

This cereal is one of my favorites. The crunch is perfect and doesn't taste like cardboard so that's always good because most of the healthier cereals are usually not sweet enough or taste like cardboard but this one is perfect
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Nashville, TN

Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal is delicous! It has a nice crunch and keeps me full for hours. I can't start my morning without a bowl of this cereal. Definitely recommend to cereal lovers and those concerned about eating healthy!
Beth B.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN

This healthy cereal is just the right amount of sweet, while still being healthy for you. It can be eaten plain or with almond milk. The high protein, low fat combination makes Kashi Honey Sunshine a perfect breakfast option.
Cydney J.
Cydney J.
Frederick, CO

Love this cereal. It's my favorite splurge cereal and I love the crunch and taste. I wish it cost a bit less overall, but I do buy this monthly and use it as my reward cereal. Definitely try this feral if you haven't.
Lee V.
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC

This stuff is so tasty you wouldn't realize it's good for you. Even my picky kids eat it. Lightly sweetened and has a nice crunch. A very perfect breakfast treat. I will definitely be keeping this stocked at my house.
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
LEOMINSTER, MA

Like sweet little morsels just waiting to be scooped up with a spoonful of milk. So that's what I did. And then I got the blandness that is this cereal. I couldn't taste the honey. At all. Not even a little sweetness.
Anya B.
Anya B.

LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal! One of the only one's I buy for my place. Healthy but with a sweet and never overpowering taste. Perfect for anyone looking for an alternative to the normally high sugar cereals out there
Nyoka A.
Nyoka A.

I am so disappointed in Kashi. They discontinued this cereal. It was my favorite breakfast cereal with a decent amount of sugar. The flavor was great and adding bananas to it was perfection. Please bring this back!
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA

The name sunshine in the product accurately describes a metaphor for the immense joy this brings me as a snack and breakfast food. I highly recommend this to replace captain crunch, or as your new breakfast.