Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber. see more...

Buy on Walmart
Jodie D.
I eat this every day before my college classes! It does an awesome job of keeping me full with my busy schedule and tastes great, too! I have bought this exact cereal countless times and don't plan on switching it up anytime soon!
Jennifer J.
Iowa Falls, IA
Foodie Expert
Very good! Doesn't have the protein content as most Kashi cereal but much better for you than regular shopping fared cereal. I've tried almost all Kashi cereals. Love the protein and wholesome goodness!
Cristina V.
I love this cereal! It's pretty difficult for me to even find this cereal in the grocery stores I go to. I have to travel to find this cereal. It's a little more costly than I would usually spend, but it's scrumptious.
Cydney J.
Frederick, CO
Foodie Expert
Love this cereal. It's my favorite splurge cereal and I love the crunch and taste. I wish it cost a bit less overall, but I do buy this monthly and use it as my reward cereal. Definitely try this feral if you haven't.
Amanda D.
Campbellsvlle, KY
Foodie Expert
Kashi honey sunshine cereal is crunchy and delicious. When I am craving a little something I get a bowl and put just a little almond milk in, it tickles my tastebuds.
blanca j.
Heavener, OK
One of my favorite cereals I love to add banana to it and I eat it not only in the morning but when I have a craving something sweet they're really really good I recommend them they're awesome
Kate W.
Carrollton , TX
Foodie Expert
Love the lightly sweet taste of this cereal. It packs a major crunch. I do wish it had more fiber like the other cereals from Kashi. Also I find if I eat it too often it can irritate the roof of my mouth.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
The name sunshine in the product accurately describes a metaphor for the immense joy this brings me as a snack and breakfast food. I highly recommend this to replace captain crunch, or as your new breakfast.
Lenny M.
When I first seen organic it was very weird to me because I felt like it wasn't going to have the flavor like the normal Parlex that I buy but I bought this once and I am absolutely in all the taste is wonderful I want the honey taste is just wonderful this product is a definitely OK in my book
Lisa F.
Nashville, TN
Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal is delicous! It has a nice crunch and keeps me full for hours. I can't start my morning without a bowl of this cereal. Definitely recommend to cereal lovers and those concerned about eating healthy!