Add a Photo

By KASHI
#196 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Caitlin S.
Caitlin S.
Austin, TX
This cereal is one of my favorites. The crunch is perfect and doesn't taste like cardboard so that's always good because most of the healthier cereals are usually not sweet enough or taste like cardboard but this one is perfect
Lisa F.
Lisa F.
Nashville, TN
Oct. 18, 2016, 2:20 p.m.
Review for: Honey Sunshine Cereal 10.5 oz
Kashi Honey Sunshine cereal is delicous! It has a nice crunch and keeps me full for hours. I can't start my morning without a bowl of this cereal. Definitely recommend to cereal lovers and those concerned about eating healthy!
Beth B.
Beth B.
Knoxville, TN
This healthy cereal is just the right amount of sweet, while still being healthy for you. It can be eaten plain or with almond milk. The high protein, low fat combination makes Kashi Honey Sunshine a perfect breakfast option.
PRISCILA F.
PRISCILA F.
Leominster, MA
Like sweet little morsels just waiting to be scooped up with a spoonful of milk. So that's what I did. And then I got the blandness that is this cereal. I couldn't taste the honey. At all. Not even a little sweetness.
Anya B.
Anya B.
LOVE LOVE LOVE this cereal! One of the only one's I buy for my place. Healthy but with a sweet and never overpowering taste. Perfect for anyone looking for an alternative to the normally high sugar cereals out there
Nyoka A.
Nyoka A.
I am so disappointed in Kashi. They discontinued this cereal. It was my favorite breakfast cereal with a decent amount of sugar. The flavor was great and adding bananas to it was perfection. Please bring this back!
Meagan M.
Meagan M.
Baton Rouge, LA
Oct. 31, 2016, 1:42 a.m.
Review for: Honey Sunshine Cereal 10.5 oz
The name sunshine in the product accurately describes a metaphor for the immense joy this brings me as a snack and breakfast food. I highly recommend this to replace captain crunch, or as your new breakfast.
Alexis F.
Alexis F.
La Mesa, Ca
I'm a big fan of Kashi Cereal. Honey Sunshine is no exception. It's got just enough crunch to keep things interesting. It's also sweet without being overpowering. Definitely a staple in my home.
Bree D.
Bree D.
Cumming, GA
Nov. 16, 2016, 9:53 p.m.
Review for: Honey Sunshine Cereal 10.5 oz
I always enjoy having a bowl of Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal. It has a nice crunch and pairs well with cold creamy milk. I sometimes eat some for a snack or it is great for breakfast any day!
Heather S.
Heather S.
Galveston, TX
Oct. 24, 2016, 1:37 a.m.
Review for: Honey Sunshine Cereal 10.5 oz
I love Kashi cereal. It leaves you feeling full without feeling hungry a hour later. The Honey Sunshine Cereal is amazing. It taste like heaven in a bowl.