BY KASHI

Whole Grain Stamp: 18g or more per serving: Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. see more...

Caitlin H.
Buffalo, New York
My favorite Kashi cereal. Sweet, delicious and light. I eat a lot of Kashi varieties with yogurt, or have to add a sprinkle of raw sugar to combat the cardboard-like taste, but I can eat honey sunshine with milk or right out of the box no problem!
Tiffany J.
Thornton, WV
I actually carry these to work with me and eat them dry. Kroger has the best selection of them in my area for a descent price. They taste really good and keep me full longer than most. I purchase them all the time!
Aprilo F.
I love these!! My aunt Stacy turned me on to this brand years ago , like the 90s I believe. I've loved it ever since . But what I like about these little cups is that it's super convenient. You can just eat it on the run on the way to work.
Erika H.
Edison, NJ
I usually have a hectic morning and 9 times out of 10 I forget to eat breakfast. This cereal is perfect its filling, it tastes great, and its a healthy breakfast.
Brooke P.
Huntsville, AL
Product has a great taste to it, recommended it to many people who was watching what they were eating. I've eaten this product pretty frequently! And I purchased this item at my local grocery store!
Jamie Rose S.
I love Kashi Brand cereal and I find myself eating more in the mornings than I had to because I can take it with me as it comes in this convenient to go bowl. I also like Kashi because it is healthier than many of it competitors cereals that are loaded with sugar, so I kind of feel good about eating it more, so as the saying goes 'you're what you eat.'
Emily S.
I don't buy The Kashi brand very often but when I do it's either the honey or the cinnamon. Very tasty cereal but I try to stay clear of extra carbs. These small cereal picks are good for camping trips or long car rides. I don't eat them with milk of any kind usually I eat it as a finger snack.
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
This for my liking was a bit too sweet . I think this would be better if it was less sweet . Recommend for people that have a sweet tooth and loves cereals that are sweet . Still I think this cereal is great and satisfying . But like I said if your looking for something with less sugar this is not the one .
Rachel B.
Kashi's Honey Sunshine cereal is my replacement for the sugar-loaded, unhealthy Cap'n Crunch. I love that these come preportioned and that I can take them with me on the go. Perfect for snacks at work or when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick breakfast.
Katie W.
Lenexa, KS
I stash my desk with these and keep almond milk in my mini fridge.

Pros: no dishes, healthy, great flavor
Cons: more sugar than I'd like

These are a bit pricey, but it's worth it for a quick and healthy breakfast on the go.