BY KASHI

Whole Grain Stamp: 18g or more per serving: Eat 48g or more of whole grains daily. see more...

Jamie Rose S.
Jamie Rose S.
I love Kashi Brand cereal and I find myself eating more in the mornings than I had to because I can take it with me as it comes in this convenient to go bowl. I also like Kashi because it is healthier than many of it competitors cereals that are loaded with sugar, so I kind of feel good about eating it more, so as the saying goes 'you're what you eat.'
Jo S.
Jo S.
Memphis, TN
I can honestly say that Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal is one of my favorites. I have tried several of the 'healthier" brands of cereals and this is at the top of my list. We buy this several times a year and the only advice I have is don't let it sit in your pantry for long. It will be much better if you eat it while it is fresh and crunchy! Recommend!
Dee C.
Dee C.
This is my favorite Kashi product. It's not overly sweet and it's amazing with fresh fruits and milk. I really like how nutritious it is as well. I normally feel quite gross after eating regular cereal that's why I stopped eat regular cereals. But now I"ve found honey sunshine, I feel like I can have a healthy, nutritious start of the day.
Corina A.
Corina A.
Wilmington, CA
This for my liking was a bit too sweet . I think this would be better if it was less sweet . Recommend for people that have a sweet tooth and loves cereals that are sweet . Still I think this cereal is great and satisfying . But like I said if your looking for something with less sugar this is not the one .
Emily S.
Emily S.
I don't buy The Kashi brand very often but when I do it's either the honey or the cinnamon. Very tasty cereal but I try to stay clear of extra carbs. These small cereal picks are good for camping trips or long car rides. I don't eat them with milk of any kind usually I eat it as a finger snack.
Jen M.
Jen M.
Newtown, PA
For a busy on the go woman these cereal bowls are a MUST HAVE! I can throw them in my bag and run out the door. I either add milk or yogurt, eat, then just throw out the bowl. No messy cleanup which is perfect for my hectic lifestyle. Please come out with more flavors, these are the best.
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Kashi's Honey Sunshine cereal is my replacement for the sugar-loaded, unhealthy Cap'n Crunch. I love that these come preportioned and that I can take them with me on the go. Perfect for snacks at work or when I'm running late in the morning and need a quick breakfast.
Julia I.
Julia I.
Bowie, MD
These are the best for college students like myself. Pretty inexpensive for a box of them and you can take them on the go since they're already pre packed. If I'm running late I'll pour some milk in a travel mug and eat this in my car before or in between classes
Katie C.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
I love eating the Kasha cereal!!! I love the portion size because it limits me to only eating one because i love it soon much i could eat soooooo many of them!!! I by them at Target or BJs. BJ's has a really good price on they!!!!! Its great for my entire family
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
I love the kashi brand! This little to go bowls are no exception! I work long hours and someone's don't get enough sleep, these are great for when I want to sleep in a little. I can just grab one and some fruit on my way out the door.