Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal uploaded by alondra a.

BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.

Rachel H.
Augusta, ME
If you're looking for a cereal that isn't too sweet but doesn't taste like cardboard I'd try Kashi honey sunshine! It reminds me of a cereal version of homemade oatmeal, it keeps me full until lunch and doesn't remind me of something kids would freak out over (over processed and super sugary) I only took away one star because it gets soggy a little quick, but hey what cereal doesn't? Just eat it a little quicker ;)
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
Kasha is a healthier choice cereal compared to other popular cereals in the store. I also find it quite tasty and sometimes add fruit and/or yogurt to it. I buy this at my local food store and don't usually have difficulty finding it. I always keep a box in my cabinet.
Kaelyn C.
I love this cereal! It is very tasty! It's lightly sweet so it does have less sugar than other cereals available, which makes it a healthier choice. I got mine at Wal-mart but several other stores carry this kind.
Nicole A.
Conroe, TX
Our favorite cereal ever!!! Goodness. I discovered it during my first pregnancy and we haven't stopped eating it since. It's the perfect amount of sweet in the morning and goes great with almond milk. It's definitely a staple in our home and we eat it most days
Ashley L.
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Yum this cereal is very light and sweet tasting. Had a very nice honey flavor that isn't overpowering. I have bought it a few times in the past when it was on sale at Publix. Kashi does make some cereals that are healthier but this one isn't bad and tastes great
Caitlin H.
Buffalo, New York
My favorite Kashi cereal. Sweet, delicious and light. I eat a lot of Kashi varieties with yogurt, or have to add a sprinkle of raw sugar to combat the cardboard-like taste, but I can eat honey sunshine with milk or right out of the box no problem!
Lee V.
Jonesville, NC
This stuff is so tasty you wouldn't realize it's good for you. Even my picky kids eat it. Lightly sweetened and has a nice crunch. A very perfect breakfast treat. I will definitely be keeping this stocked at my house.
Tiffany J.
Thornton, WV
I actually carry these to work with me and eat them dry. Kroger has the best selection of them in my area for a descent price. They taste really good and keep me full longer than most. I purchase them all the time!
Aprilo F.
I love these!! My aunt Stacy turned me on to this brand years ago , like the 90s I believe. I've loved it ever since . But what I like about these little cups is that it's super convenient. You can just eat it on the run on the way to work.
Jodie D.
I eat this every day before my college classes! It does an awesome job of keeping me full with my busy schedule and tastes great, too! I have bought this exact cereal countless times and don't plan on switching it up anytime soon!