Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal

by Kashi

Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Kashi® Honey Sunshine Cereal!
How would you rate this product?
Emily T.
Old Bridge, NJ
One of my fav cereals around - not too sweet, not super high in calories, and serves its purpose when I want to snack on cereal.
Karly L.
North Tonawanda, NY
This cereal doesnt get the reviews it shoukd. Its so yummy n delicious n healthy. My kids love it n we all fighr over the last bowl
Guilherme S.
I loved it, I really liked it, I want it again I loved it, I really liked it, I want it again muito bom amei hello
Christina B.
Cheyenne, WY
Perfect serving size. Bursting with flavor and packed with nutrients. You cannot go wrong with this product.
Amy B.
Enterprise, OR
Tastes great much better than some other healthy cereals not too pricey a great value for the price.  I bout this at Safeway and Wallmart, reminds you of cherrios cereal pros a good for you cereal there are no cons I can see a wonderful way to start your day doing something good for yourself.
Ashley C.
Hattiesburg, MS
Quick and easy for busy mornings. Perfect portions and I something even eat them as a snack
Taneshia A.
I love taking this cereal to work on busy morning. It tastes great and travels very well making it perfect for on the go.
Evy B.
Kent, WA
I actually really liked this cereal. It tastes good and its healthy and organic. I love kashi because it uses whole grain and mostly plant based substances. They have a great selection of vegan foods, if you are vegan you have many choices to pick from.
Jodie D.
I eat this every day before my college classes! It does an awesome job of keeping me full with my busy schedule and tastes great, too! I have bought this exact cereal countless times and don't plan on switching it up anytime soon!
Addison B.
Very yummy and easy to grab and god! It's a healthy way of eating and going as opposed to getting fast food or something on the run

Looking for your answer?