Add a Photo

By KASHI
#256 in Cereal
Kashi® Honey Sunshine® Honey-Kissed Seven Whole Grain Cereal Squares.
The seven whole grain company.
Let the honey sunshine in! These toasty whole grain squares made with golden wild flower honey are sure to brighten up your whole family's day!
20g whole grains.
5g fiber.
Photo (1)
Jenny Z.
Jenny Z.
New Paltz , NY

Obviously, we have some folks who are not well educated nutritionally. The cereal is not full of sugar and/or salt, but has good flavors when your taste buds are not worn out from sugar and salt.
Yes, it is crunchy, and stays crunchy a little while. Keeps gums healthy, just like your dog chews help your dog etc.
Good, healthy cereal with an EXCELLENT carb, fat, protein ratio, plus the wonderful fiber. I especially like the cinnamon crisp , but I add my own nuts or fruits.
If I were a young mother again, I would surely feed my kids this cereal.
Folks who get digestive problems from fiber really need to do some research and learn how to build up their fiber content so they will survive in this fiber deprived world! But I get totally tired of hearing about the diarrhea and gas that they love to discuss, when it is so totally preventable!
Maria G.
Maria G.

This brand of cereal is by far my favorite! My sister got it for me on accident once and I just fell in love with all of the different flavors and textures within the cereal! The taste is above almost every other cereal I have ever tried. Its kind of in a league of its own. On top of me gong on and on about how great it tastes its also super healthy so eat up!
Kelsey D.
Kelsey D.
Louisville, OH

alondra a.
alondra a.
mexico

Kashi es una muy buena marca de cereales. Todos los ingredientes naturales es una forma saludable y fácil de empezar la mañana. Y para esas mañanas cuando estamos todos un poco demasiado de prisa para hacer nada, es el de repliegue perfecta. Aunque un poco en el lado más cara, creo que es definitivamente vale la pena el dinero extra.
Carley S.
Carley S.
Antioch, TN

Kashi is a really great cereal brand. All natural ingredients is a healthy and easy way to start the morning. And for those mornings when we're all a little too in a hurry to make anything, it is the perfect fall-back. While a little on the pricier side, I think it's definitely worth the extra money.
Lenny M.
Lenny M.

When I first seen organic it was very weird to me because I felt like it wasn't going to have the flavor like the normal Parlex that I buy but I bought this once and I am absolutely in all the taste is wonderful I want the honey taste is just wonderful this product is a definitely OK in my book
Rachael P.
Rachael P.
Rockville, MD

I was so excited to find this cereal after weeks of searching for something light and delicious. My biggest challenge is that I find that I'm still hungry after a serving- leading me into a day of feeling like I need more food. I'd prefer to start my day with something more filling!
Ariana O.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR

Particularly for my children, I am fond of Kashi's Honey Sunshine cereal because I know Kashi is making a product with no extra chemicals or unnecessary additives. My children like it and they are picky eaters. Honey Sunshine is always on our list when we head to the grocery store.
Caroline M.
Caroline M.
O Fallon, IL

Kashi Honey Sunshine Cereal rocks!!! Not too much sugar and I know I'm getting something healthy when I buy Kashi. It's not too pricy- thank goodness because it never lasts very long in our house. It's hard to find a cereal that is healthy & the kids like- but Kashi covers it all!
Margaret P.
Margaret P.

there's something very trustworthy about kashi products. cereal is typically all sugar and not much else, but it seems like kashi does a great job of making sure their product has health benefits in addition to yummy flavors. i typically just get mine from whole foods.

Join Now