BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Mary S.
Oxford, MS
Such a delicious way to make a cracker taste like it uses the highest quality ingredients! They are a little more expensive than most, but are still good.
Stephanie W.
Budd Lake, NJ
They have a good crunch when you bite into it and are sweet but a good sweet. When I got them I was worried that they'd be too sweet but it was pleasant 😊
Jessa K.
Modesto, CA
These honey sesame crackers are so yummy! I love sesame so I could be bias haha but these are great crackers for on the go or at home with some hummus.
Christina C.
N Las Vegas, NV
You can always count on Kashi to come through for the win. I love everything about these crackers down to the sweet little taste of honey you get.
Theresa P.
I like the slightly sweet taste that this has. I always trust Kashi products and always feel healthier eating it as opposed to other brands.
Dalilah C.
San Marcos, TX
tried these because my usuals were out, but I LOVE them, definitely replaced my old crackers. i can eat these with anything and it'll taste amazing
Tiffany M.
Healthy never tasted sooooo good! I'm not a big fan of all the healthy stuff because they usually don't taste good but these crackers are so good!
Liz M.
Me gustan porque son buenos en sabor tienen esos savorcito a miel y prácticos para podértelo llevar a tu trabajo y sacarlos a la hora de tu snap
Christopher R.
East Elmhurst, NY
Mmmmmm... is the sound i make after eating these delicous treats. There are so many flavors to choose from so it truly is a treat for everyone
Sarah B.
Jasper, Indiana
Love these light crackers, crunchy, and addicting! Perfect take a long that can be eaten alone, or alongside another healthy snack. Love them!!
India H.
Antioch, TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?