BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I love these honey crackers. Plus they don't get stale quickly like other crackers. They are supper affordable. I got mine at target. One of the only crackers I get. They are more on the healthier side also
Lisa L.
Trenton, NJ
I love all kashi brand products! So healthy and never to much of a strong taste. I like when my kids choose this brand over a chemical induced brand. More expensive than other brands but a lot healthier.
Camila B.
These are seriously addicting! They're so good, but not too salty, and they're also good for you. I found mine at Target when I needed to grab some crackers for a long car ride and they were perfect! Curbed by hunger and they're sooo good!
Julie N.
South Amboy, NJ
I like the sesame flavor and these crackers are great with tuna on them. This is a go to lunch for me. These crackers are a little pricey but I try to get them on sale when I can. Very tasty.
Donna M.
San Antonio, TX
These are great crackers! You can put meets or fruit on them or cheese to kind a give it a little extra kick but these are very flavorful and tasty. I would recommend these crackers to anyone!
Susan B.
Sussex, NJ
Delicious crunchy healthy crackers for snacking. I bring these with me to work and feel good about eating a healthy snack when there are several other high calorie goodies that are tempting
michelle c.
San Francisco, CA
I did not like these at all they tasted weird I mean the flavor of it was sounded good but it was not represented well I will probably not be purchasing this or recommend a friend to buy this
Kathrina E.
Sterling Heights
I found these at my local grocery store and I decided to try them. I liked the texture of these crackers and they were just the right amount of sweet and salty.
chrystal m.
Pomona, CA
These are a snack must have in my house. Even my toddler asks for them. They aren't too sweet and they don't have that health food cardboard texture either.
Stacey A.
Austin, TX
I love Kashi products. The TCL Tasty Little Crackers are just that. I really like the Honey Sesame one. They are healthy and perfect for my kids lunch/snack.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?