BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Crystal M.
Salem, OR
So good. When I want a healthy snack to go with my hummus and cheese I always get these. I wish they had more in the box tho considering the price is rather high.
Donna K.
CORONA, CA
I bought these hoping for a sweeter snack cracker to serve with cheese. I didn't care for these. They seemed kind of "blah". Not as much flavor as I would have liked of the honey. The sesame flavor was there and they were very crunchy and fresh.
Jen H.
Sugar Grove, IL
The perfect cracker for snacking, dipping, or topping with yummy ingredients. They are very versatile and can be paired with just about anything! I love the crunch and the honey sesame flavor is savory, sweet, and perfect with other foods!
Emmalynn W.
Waterloo, NE
I love munching on these mid afternoon! These keep you full and taste great! These leave me feeling satisfied and like I ate real food, not just some crackers. (Even though they are crackers) love them!
Sybil R.
Del Mar, CA
The right amount of crunch with lots of flavor! My go to cracker! Super great to put with hummus, any kind of cheese, and even fruit jams. Makes a great party snack as well
Wen H.
Cambridge, VT
When we stay up late watching TV, we get the munchies even after a full dinner. We usually have Kashi crackers with cheese and a glass of wine. It's a great way to end the day and they are so much healthier than other crackers.
Ashley H.
Bourg , LA
These honey sesame crackers are light and tasty. If you are on a diet these are great to snack on with cheese or turkey pepperoni, for a low calorie great tasting snack.
David H.
San Francisco, CA
I love eating anything from Kashi brand. Their cereal to their bars and crackers. The honey sesame crackers have the right combination of flavors. I buy these at the local grocery store - safeway. I recommend these for sure.
Michelle F.
Corsicana, TX
I seem to be the only person in my household who loves the flavor of Sesame and this little cracker fills that craving perfectly a little savory and a little sweet and all good for you be mindful of the carbs though, they can sneak up on you with these yummy crackers.
Jessica H.
Ontario , CA
I love these honey crackers. Plus they don't get stale quickly like other crackers. They are supper affordable. I got mine at target. One of the only crackers I get. They are more on the healthier side also
India H.
Antioch, TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?