BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Emily S.
I don't purchase these a whole lot. I think I've bought them once or twice. I can't give a great review because they aren't at the top of my Have To Have lost but they are tasty.
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
Kashi crackers are delicious as you would expect from the Kashi brand. They are high quality and deliver quality ingredients to my family and friends. I feel good about feeding these to my family as I trust the Kashi brand. Highly recommended.
Andrew S.
Stockton, CA
When trying to search for alternatives to processed food we find on the shelves, Kashi Honey Sesame crackers take top billing.
Savory, delicious and best of all good for the body.
Highly recommend spending a few extra cents to provide the nutrients and tastefullness to your body.
dayana L.
MIAMI, USA
Really need to exercise portion control with these tasty crackers. Fortunately they're small, but it's very easy to mindlessly eat half the package as they are that good. I prefer to eat these plain, but they could easily be paired with cheese or other toppings. Not too salty and not too sweet. Can be hard to find in the supermarket as not every major chain carries them.
Jenna D.
Honestly, these are too "healthy" for me. I don't like the taste or the texture. I really do like to eat healthy but these just don't do it for me and they are expensive.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
I'm a sucker for honey sesame, particularly in a cracker. These crackers from Kashi are affordable, have a great taste, and provide a decent value for what you get. Also, it's Kashi, little in the way of chemicals and unnecessary additives. Those are a plus for me.
Cheyenne M.
San Marcos , CA
I love these little guys! They allow me to snack while not ruining my daily healthy diet. They are pretty affordable and easy to find. I like to eat them with hummus as a snack after dinner or as an appetizer with carrots!
Bea A.
Twin Falls, ID
I like kashi because their ingredients are whole and taste amazing, these frackers were a little out of my comfort zone but they tasted good, I just don't know if I'll be purchasing again
Kate N.
The Kashi brand is a bit expensive, but they know how to make tasty food. You can eat the entire box in one sitting though. This results in feeling shame for oneself lack of self control.
Lali K.
Brooklyn, NY
So yum! I've only bought these a few times but they're addictive. they're pricer than some of the other name-brand crackers in the market i go to, but worth the splurge. i like these sesame honey ones with some goats cheese as a light afternoon snack
India H.
Antioch, TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?