BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Jessica M.
N Tonawanda, NY
Super tasty and healthy crackers. You can eat this as a sweet treat or make it salty with cheese or anything else. It had a good crunch and the sesame seeds need it all that much better. I would recommend this product.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
Something told me to stay away from the Kashi brand because I didn't like their cereals, but I decided to try these crackers anyway and I did not like them at all. I thought these would taste kind of like Wheat Thins, but they taste like cardboard. The taste was just horrible. I would not recommend.
Priyanka C.
Queens
I'm the type of person who loves sweet and spicy foods, it really just depends on my mood. Kashi's TLC Honey Sesame crackers really hit the spot while I was binge watching Netflix. They are super tasty and healthy so I didn't feel guilty afterwards. I would recommend for a healthy snack!
Megan C.
Lafayette, IN
Kashi crackers are delicious as you would expect from the Kashi brand. They are high quality and deliver quality ingredients to my family and friends. I feel good about feeding these to my family as I trust the Kashi brand. Highly recommended.
Emily S.
I don't purchase these a whole lot. I think I've bought them once or twice. I can't give a great review because they aren't at the top of my Have To Have lost but they are tasty.
Andrew S.
Stockton, CA
When trying to search for alternatives to processed food we find on the shelves, Kashi Honey Sesame crackers take top billing.
Savory, delicious and best of all good for the body.
Highly recommend spending a few extra cents to provide the nutrients and tastefullness to your body.
dayana L.
MIAMI, USA
Really need to exercise portion control with these tasty crackers. Fortunately they're small, but it's very easy to mindlessly eat half the package as they are that good. I prefer to eat these plain, but they could easily be paired with cheese or other toppings. Not too salty and not too sweet. Can be hard to find in the supermarket as not every major chain carries them.
Ariana O.
Cottage Grove, OR
I'm a sucker for honey sesame, particularly in a cracker. These crackers from Kashi are affordable, have a great taste, and provide a decent value for what you get. Also, it's Kashi, little in the way of chemicals and unnecessary additives. Those are a plus for me.
Jenna D.
Honestly, these are too "healthy" for me. I don't like the taste or the texture. I really do like to eat healthy but these just don't do it for me and they are expensive.
Kate N.
The Kashi brand is a bit expensive, but they know how to make tasty food. You can eat the entire box in one sitting though. This results in feeling shame for oneself lack of self control.
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?