BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Jock G.
Kashi products are legit non go natural under processed products. I like this one because it has the sesame kick to it. Being Asian sesame has close affinity to my taste buds. It reminds me of my culture and heritage. It tastes good with the sweet raw honey and a right bite size too.
Candice V.
Rch Cucamonga, CA
These crackers are so tasty! I love dipping them in hummus and having them as a quick and healthy snack. I generally have a stock of these in my pantry because they're so yummy! Most local grocery stores carry them, so I would recommend you try it!
Kara H.
Lexington, KY
Therse honey sesame kashi little crackers are so good and low in fat. they are so deliicous i always buy them at the store. i am a repeat customer because i cant get enough .t here is no cons to these crackers they are so yummy and i eat them all the time
Becky M.
Aurora , CO
Great flavors of sesame and honey together! These Kashi crackers are great and meet my expectations. Kashi is a favorite brand of mine, and has better ingredients than other brands. I'd always recommend these Kashi crackers to anyone.
Elain G.
Thornton, CO
Theses little crackers are great for stand alone snacking or to pair with your favorite dips or cheeses . The have a light crisp texture and aren't overly dry. I would recommend them to anyone looking to change up their cracker routine!
Kayla S.
Greer, SC
I had to start eating more healthy and after years of eating poorly, it's just not easy to change. I had to learn to add more protein and fiber into my diet but watch the calories and fat. So bacon and sausage for protein at breakfast was totally off the table. Finding a GOOD tasting cereal that gave a significant amount of protein wasn't easy. Then add to that one with good fiber content too! And lets not forget the most important fact....I had to like it! Eating healthy is NOT easy! You need to do your research! I finally found Kashi Go Lean, Honey Almond after 6 months. At the store near me, they don't keep it in the cereal section so I just happened to see it off in the corner one day and gave it a look. I thought I was going to HATE it so it sat in the cabinet for a couple of weeks.....but was I surprised when I finally had some! It has the right amount of sweet and a one cup portion is so filling! I'm fulfilling my protein and fiber requirements and it doesn't even have to hurt! It also makes an awesome snack too....and its good for me!
Gerson T.
Sterling, VA
Its so delicious because one of its ingredients is honey, what better way to something so delicious without taking a lot of sugar, but honey, I recommend them as a snack for when you enjoy but at the same time you consume natural because I love it
Sloan G.
Dothan, AL
Yummy yummy (: these are some delicious little crackers! I always keep crackers on hand to much and use for dips ad hummus! I think they met my expectations because they are healthy and contain wholesome ingredients but they are also yummy! @
Melissa N.
Gastonia , NC
I absolutely love the Kashi brand and the little crackers honey sesame were no exception. I was happily surprised by the flavor from these crackers! They're good for you and taste amazing too! I will definitely be buying these on a regular basis from now on.
Emily d.
Portland, OR
My dad loves these crackers and we get them whenever I visit. He really enjoys them and they're so easy to find and affordable at the grocery store I figure, why not? I love these and I recommend them to everyone!
India H.
Antioch, TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?