BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Janer M.
These are good but I find them too sweet for a savoury cracker. Takes away from cheese taste etc. And expensive.
Sharmaine P.
I love the sesame flavor so this is so perfect for me when im out and doing some paperworks or running errands.
Sadie B.
At first glance I was like oh:/ cause i mean honey and sesame... but they surprised me and grew on me
Candice L.
Trenton, ON
The honey isn't overpowering making these a great snack all on their own or with cream cheese.
Sinziana I.
Very tasty, great for breakfast or a treat, great for barbeque or a snack, on the go product.
Kathy G.
Amazing products taste so good I can eat them all at once k owing they are healthy too lol
Sandra D.
Terrebonne , QC
They taste sweet they are healthy and So afordable. I put cream cheese on it sometimes!
Lucia H.
Love the kashi tlc honey sesame, they taste amazing and we all eat them in my house.
Charlene H.
Toronto
Love. so sweet and crunchy. cuts cravings when u want a sweet treat. so good
India H.
Antioch, TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?