BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Arun S.
Hey guys what's up the only thing I like about this product is that it is really good for the people suffering from sugar and other such kind of really harmful diseases and moreover I like dii flavour of it
Lourdes V.
Santa Ana
Kashi hace que los bocadillos que son nutritivas y deliciosas, y sus galletas de miel de sésamo no son una excepción. La dulzura de la miel combinada con la crisis un poco de nuez de semillas de sésamo hace este par deliciosa galleta para comer solo o emparejarse con su salsa dulce y / o salado favorito. No puedo pensar en nada que no iría bien con estos!
Kayla D.
Kashi snack crackers taste soo good. Even my kids love them. They are very healthy so I have no problem giving them to the kids when they ask.
Maria G.
the touch of honey feels great The product comes in a nice package that keeps it in good condition and fresh is a good option to have him snack
Teresa B.
A little pricey but worth it once in a while. I only buy these on sale.
I love the taste of honey and sesame together
Great cracker :)
Kendra C.
Halifax, NS
I ADORE THESE CRACKERS. One of my favorite ways to eat these crackers is with a little bit of cream cheese. An awesome little snack.
Sofia T.
Santiago
Buen sabor ,crocancia y consistencia ,los sabores se pueden sentir claramente ,son deliciosas y dejan una buena sensación en la boca
Carla S.
me gustan por que me gusta su sabor y también por que no tiene colesterol lo cual ayuda a mi corazón y eso es muy importante

Cortney M.
Blackfalds
These are perfect for when you want a quick healthy snacks. I love indulging in these and my family loves them too.
Diane B.
A nice light snack that you can feel good about. Healthy and all natural ingredients make this a worthwhile treat!
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?