BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Bailey Paige T.
Walnut Cove, NC
Unique taste. Very quality ingredients. Awesome nutritional value. Fantastic.
Christina J.
Delta, BC
Love these little crackers! Great with so many things like hummus, cream cheese and PB. I have bought them multiple times. Great flavour and easy to pack as a snack, good price too! I would definitely recommend them as a pantry staple and for snacks
Lia K.
I like to have some when I'm craving salty snacks. You always need to make sure that you don't eat a lot, but it is healthier from other crackers. You can eat it with tomato or olives! I'm from Greece and I always like to have this Mediterranean taste!
Ce sont de très bon biscuits que je recommande ! Il sont à la fois délecieux et nutritif, donc parfait pour une collation. La texture est agréable et le goût est divin.
Marilyn S.
nack Crackers are the lovable snack that loves you back. Enjoy every savory bite of these wholesome crispy snackers.

Original 7 Grain crackers are made with our unique blend of 7 Whole Grains & Sesame — oats, hard red winter wheat, rye, long-grain brown rice, triticale, barley, buckwheat and sesame seeds. So there's goodness baked right in.
Jennifer B.
Etobicoke , ON
Great little crunchy crackers for whenever!!! I love to pack snacks when I leave the house for me and my son. These are a perfect choice because they are just good, and they go with cheese, peanut butter, or whatever u like!!!
Melissa H.
Tilton, NL
I like these and the granola bars. I have purchased them quite a few times. I find they compare well with other brands that are similar. I have no complaints. They are a tasty treat and I recommend these
cassidy c.
I recently came across these at local supermarket and decided I'd give them a try. I am soo glad I did! These crackers are the perfect snack to have between meals and they're great for satisfying that sweet tooth of yours!
Maria  Melissa T.
miami
I love kashi thousand sesame cookies, they are so sweet and delicious . they really are one of my favorite
I recommend them to my friends and famila
I have always in my bag
Candace W.
Maple Ridge
I love these tasty crackers. They are a little bit sweet which is a great contrast the other snacks which usually lean towards salty. They are great for munching and pair well with different types of cheese. Kashi makes great snack products.
India H.
Antioch, TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?