BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Amy G.
Fallbrook, CA
The name is right. It's a tasty little cracker! I topped each little cracker with a little piece of cheese and fresh berries, an apple slice, or bit of dried fig. Very crisp and light and enjoyable!
Julie T.
NEW YORK, NY
Yummy! This is a healthy and easy snack to keep in my desk for those moments when I feel like I just want something to eat and it is in between meals. Tasty and flavorful, not grainy.
Guadalupe C.
Tehachapi, CA
Trying to eat heathier and is not always easy when you are craving a tasty and crunchy snack. Great snack when in between meals and need a little something to curb the craving.
Melissa C.
Chesapeake, VA
Kashi makes snack foods that are both nutritious and delicious, and their Honey Sesame crackers are no exception. The sweetness of the honey combined with the slightly nutty crunch of sesame seeds make these a delicious cracker to eat alone or pair with your favorite sweet and/or savory dip. I can't think of anything that wouldn't go well with these!
Jillian B.
Orangevale, CA
These are a great guilt free snack that you can eat alone or dip. I personally love dipping them in organic peanut butter for a little protein boost before a workout.
Jennifer T.
Really need to exercise portion control with these tasty crackers. Fortunately they're small, but it's very easy to mindlessly eat half the package as they are that good. I prefer to eat these plain, but they could easily be paired with cheese or other toppings. Not too salty and not too sweet. Can be hard to find in the supermarket as not every major chain carries them. They don't fill you up for hours, but are great for that mid morning or afternoon snack break.
Nicole P.
Navarre, FL
Perfect treat for my toddler, he will eat these and little pieces of cheese for a snack. I feel very good about him eating these crackers compared to housing a box of cheez-its. They have a great taste and just the right about of salt. I will definitely continue to buy these.
Kristin S.
Staten Island, NY
Kashi is great because they're crackers are so tasty, not overly salty and when compared with a lot of other cracker brands, they're not so bad for you. I buy different flavors when they're on sale and I love to dunk them in hummus. My 3 year old daughter loves them too.
Jennifer P.
These honey sesame crackers are definitely very tasty. I am so glad that I found these on sale when I bought them. They are a little pricey but so worth it because they are organic and well worth the try. I love snacking on them in the afternoon for a little pick me up.
Rachel N.
Los Lunas, NM
These are really good, i did like them very much and pick them up at the local sprout market. they are a little high in price but much better quality then the average cracker so i felt it was worth the little extra. they are not too hard to find so thats good
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?