BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Stefania R.
So good and so healthy. Kashi brand has great ingredients. Nothing but wholesome goodness!
Sara K.
Somers
I love these! Filling and healthy snack. Satiates the sweet and the salty/savory cravings.
adrienne p.
Opelousas, LA
These crackers are so delicious. A bit expensive but well worth it. My toddler loves them.
shirnika P.
Powder Spgs, GA
I buy everything Kashi including these. They taste so good. They're also not too expensive.
Lauren L.
I like these crackers paired with cheddar cheese. They're tasty and crunchy and fill me up!
Christine U.
St Petersburg, FL
These crackers are some of my favorite. They have a good flavor and pair well with cheese.
Samantha J.
Hull, TX
I've been eating Kochi since day one. It's so multi virsitile. The cracker are to die for.
Rafaela Y.
Brooklyn, NY
It tastes ok. Not bad, and healthy like all the other Kashi products, just not my favorite
Cortlynn W.
Tulsa
Yum! Great healthy little snack! Guilt free and can munch on them all throughout the day
Abbey H.
Aberdeen, MD
Could eat a whole box of these myself haha. They are so good, I like them a lot with tuna
India H.
Murfreesboro , TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?