BY KASHI

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

New!&Nbsp; Tlc&Trade; Tasty Little Crackers A Ll Natural Snack Crackers No Saturated Fat No Hydrogenated Oils At Kashi&Reg;, We Know There's A Time In The Day When We Need To Take A Moment To Give Ourselves Some Tender Loving Care:&Nbsp; A Minute To Refuel Our Bodies And Our Spirits.&Nbsp; So, We're Offering You A Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; These Crackers Contain No Saturated Fat And About 200Mg Of Sodium.&Nbsp; Unlike Most Snack Choices, Tlcs&Trade; Are Free Of Highly Refined Sweeteners, Artificial Ingredients, And Hydrogenated Oils.&Nbsp; Tlcs Help You Satisfy Your Snack Craving Without Sacrificing Your Health.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today! At Kashi&Reg;, We Put Our Hearts And Minds Into Bringing You Fantastic Tasting, All Natural, Minimally Processed Foods For Health And Wellness.&Nbsp; That's Why We Dreamed Up Tlc&Trade; - Tasty Little Crackers.&Nbsp; Experience The Dawning Of A New Cracker And A New Attitude; The Great Taste Of Whole Grains Without Any Saturated Fat. What Makes Them Tasty? They're Made From Kashi's Unique Combination Of Seven Whole Grains &Amp; Sesame&Trade;.&Nbsp; Our Blend Is Stone Ground Into Flour, Tossed With Whole Cracked Wheat Berries And Toasted Sesame Seeds, Then Baked To Crispy Perfection, Creating A Hearty, Crunchy Snack That's Just The Right Size For Popping In Your Mouth! When You Want A Snack But Can't Decide Between Something Salty Or Sweet, Honey Sesame Tlcs Are The Perfect Choice; You'll Love The Delicate Balance Of Natural Honey And Nutty Sesame. Tlcs Are The Great-Tasting Snack You Can Feel Great About.&Nbsp; Give Yourself Some Tlc Today!

• What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?2 Answers
  • What's your favorite Kashi product?1 Answers
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
I love love love these crackers. They are the perfect little snack and taste so wonderfully delicious.
ariagna d.
Very tasty I recommend that you buy it, it has a very good taste, I always buy these delicious cookies.
Ann C.
Denver, CO
The Honey and Sesame flavor in these little crackers makes it so yummy and one of the best I've tasted.
Kristi R.
Raytown, MO
These crackers are amazing!!! A wonderful, delicious and quick snack that I can feel good about eating!
Christina B.
Raleigh, NC
Great cracker to use for a variety of dips! Has a earthy but rich taste to them, I would def recommend.
Modisha M.
Bronx, NY
I tried these as a sample and liked a few bites, but it became cloyingly sweet. I wouldn't recommend.
Sierra C.
Rose Hill, VA
This item is perfect for an afternoon snack or midnight snack. Great flavor and will be getting again
Christina K.
Scotch Plains, NJ
These crackers and the best! They taste great and the ingredients are super natural and I love them
Melissa P.
El Dorado, AR
Omg these crackers are so delicious! I highly recommend them! Yum! Eat healthy with these crackers!
Korynn C.
Midland, MI
I love kashi anything and I absolutely love there crackers the honey sesame flavoring is so so goo
India H.
Antioch, TN
What's your favorite item from the Kashi brand?
Shannon D.
Tacoma, WA
What's your favorite Kashi product?